Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Yeah original wii was poo poo mostly but when it was good it brought the thunder. Like punch out, no more heroes, rhythm heaven fever and even the newer goldeneye game were all pretty dope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

My rear end brings the thunder too

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

i want a mai shiranui and makoto from 3s and karin from street fighter alpha 3 amiibos! gently caress you ninty! fuckers! die!

Karin rules

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
zzzzz wake me when theres a Mr. Game&Watch amiibo

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Mr Game & Watch amiibo would be so sick. ROB too.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Borsche69 posted:

i want a pacman

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

Borsche69 posted:

you could always spend 100 dolalrs and buy a real ROB

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm going to preorder Bowser, and uhhh probably Zelda or whatever one is coming out in February.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

elf help book posted:

i want a pacman

I don't really give a poo poo about the special magnetic skylander tamagotchi stuff but I do kind of just want a li'l plastic happy pacman

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

I don't really give a poo poo about the special magnetic skylander tamagotchi stuff but I do kind of just want a li'l plastic happy pacman

You can probably get one for much less than an amiibo then.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Wormskull posted:

I'm going to preorder Bowser, and uhhh probably Zelda or whatever one is coming out in February.

Zelda just came out - it's supposed to come out today but there's been tons of them all over the place.. Guess they got an early shipment.

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

Are these things gonna be used for more than just smash brothers? Cuz I just bought a link amiibu but don't plan on getting smash bros.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
You stupid mother fucker.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Im going to check out a couple stores today to see if they have any Little Mac or Luigi.

Dec 26, 2012

Mercurochrome posted:

don't plan on getting smash bros.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm glad that people from badgame introduced the coli emotes so all the GBS people have something else to latch on to.

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

Looks like the kind of game that would get boring fast if you don't have friends to play with. I don't have friends.

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Mercurochrome posted:

Looks like the kind of game that would get boring fast if you don't have friends to play with. I don't have friends.

I don't either but there is a lot of stuff to unlock and do in single player.

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012
I got kirby and he's cool. figure looks p dope and he kicks my rear end. all I could ask for in a relationship tbh

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012
and yeah if you got an amiibo, get smash bros even if you don't have friends. I spent a lot of time playing it even if my pals don't come over that often

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
You should be ashamed of yourselves for letting this thread fall to page 2.

• Locked thread