Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
I'm doing the hard mode now and trying to go for gold but the timing is insane even after you figure out the right approach. It'[s good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Naw.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

watches very long anime romance clips in between qbert gameplay

posts about it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

No it isn't.

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
I'm a huge fan of qbert.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Beer facts were cool.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

The concept and aesthetic of the game look cool, but the gameplay seems really bad... IDK op.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i never tried it because it seemed like a game meant to cash in on weirdos

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
The part I liked the most was walking around the bar and talking to people and hearing interesting facts about different drinks.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

i never tried it because it seemed like a game meant to cash in on weirdos

*snarls* gently caress off.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

2 Player mode was pretty neat

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Catherine was a cool test run for the future Persona 5 interactions and stuff. The bar was epic win and I loved getting beers from the hot babe waitress. Now imagine a whole town of that poo poo. P5 is gonna be kickinrad.

I didn't much care for the puzzles though.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Persona 5 is going to be extremely win.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I usually hate puzzle games but Catherine was a lot of fun. Weird poo poo, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

the classical music remixes are a nice touch

• Locked thread