Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Hey, this went up a few days ago, but here it is:

http://www.dkvine.com/kongversation/?episode=251
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWcipRJTJBA
Chad's computer is dead, so Joe tags back in to help Hyle finish the Donkey Kong Country Spotlight!

Here's the end of a three-parter retrospective on the original Donkey Kong Country game. The Smash Brothers fiasco has taken a pretty heavy toll on the D.K. community, so it's nice to kick back and listen to some interesting trivia and knowledge tidbits about the first game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
nintendo's first RTS will feature Donkey assembling a legion of apes in order to find the lost city of bananas and it will be called Kongquistador.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Fun Fact: Donkey Kong's favorite dance is the Kong Kong

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

DK owns because the only way he can be arsed into doing anything is if somebody fucks with his bananas

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Thank you, OP.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The second greatest event of the last twenty years, compared to 9/11: the release of Donkey Kong Country

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mabels big day posted:

The second greatest event of the last twenty years, compared to 9/11: the release of Donkey Kong Country

There's no need to be patronizing.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

There's no need to be patronizing.

This is what they say in the podcast. Episode one, of the donkey kong country spotlight, which is what I am listening to right now.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
Thanks for the heads up, OP

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
repeat to yourself it's just a show
I should really just relax

Tragic Fat Detective
Jul 12, 2002

soulja boy tell em
Hi, quick question for the OP. Why are you so gay. Follow up question: are you also retarded?

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:

Tragic Fat Detective posted:

Hi, quick question for the OP. Why are you so gay. Follow up question: are you also retarded?

bonzi is cool, fucker

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Heavy Lobster posted:

bonzi is cool, fucker

yet also gay and retarded

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

elf help book posted:

yet also gay and retarded

:iiam:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

kon-gas this thread

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
did you ever buy King of Swing, OP?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Simoom posted:

did you ever buy King of Swing, OP?

King of Swing was too hard for bonzi.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Schnedwob posted:

nintendo's first RTS will feature Donkey assembling a legion of apes in order to find the lost city of bananas and it will be called Kongquistador.

i want this

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

kon-gas this thread

take it to the fridge

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

So is all that stuff about miyamoto getting mad about donkey kong country true and if so lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

gay skull posted:

So is all that stuff about miyamoto getting mad about donkey kong country true and if so lol

its probably not true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Y-Hat posted:

DK owns because the only way he can be arsed into doing anything is if somebody fucks with his bananas

and someone always does

like hey guys if you want the king of the jungle to leave you alone then stop stealing his loving bananas

• Locked thread