Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

yellowcar posted:

should've gone 20+ rounds, bruins

While fun, tomorrow night the B's have the big WEDNESDAY NIGHT RIVALRY game against their ARCH RIVAL and NEMESIS: The Minnesota Wild?!?

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Serisothikos posted:

on the other hand, 20 rounds is kind of hilarious
I still think they should take away players in the ot until its like 1v1 and then goalie fight

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Duke Chin posted:

While fun, tomorrow night the B's have the big WEDNESDAY NIGHT RIVALRY game against their ARCH RIVAL and NEMESIS: The Minnesota Wild?!?

MN gonna own

:getin:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
God dammit.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hawks score. Maybe a bad bounce, but I'll take it.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Kane! or Sharp! :siren:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Sharp :allears:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Luckiest bounce ever

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Handsomest goal? :siren:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Luckiest bounce ever

It's Kane, so I'd like to think he planned it.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I wish the Blackhawks would stop existing and the Wild win the cup so I can go to a championship parade :smithcloud:

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Ben Smith's second goal of the game! :siren:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

gently caress the blackhawks qtiyd

according to the GDT last night bears fans only care about the blackhawks when they're good

gently caress chelsea dagger

gently caress me

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

Aphrodite posted:

Rask sucks, take away his Vezina.

it's not his fault that the Bruins defense is sieve-like

also please Grebo buy that av

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Hawks win! :woop:

My throat is gonna be sore tomorrow.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Hawks Win! :toot:

Top Hats Monthly posted:

gently caress the blackhawks qtiyd

according to the GDT last night bears fans only care about the blackhawks when they're good

gently caress chelsea dagger

gently caress me

The Blackhawks were Very BadTM for quite a while and had an owner that went out of his way to poo poo on fans and try and milk every penny from them he could. When his son took over there were still a lot of fans who felt like it would be more of the same and never really cared to get back into it until they got good. I cant blame them, I was dumb enough to still follow them through the Wirtz Days of Our Lives and it made me almost hate hockey.

gently caress Bill WIrtz

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Serisothikos posted:

it's not his fault that the Bruins defense is sieve-like

also please Grebo buy that av

(I know, they were talking about his stats on NESN when I said that.)

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Furnaceface posted:

Hawks Win! :toot:

The Blackhawks were Very BadTM for quite a while and had an owner that went out of his way to poo poo on fans and try and milk every penny from them he could. When his son took over there were still a lot of fans who felt like it would be more of the same and never really cared to get back into it until they got good. I cant blame them, I was dumb enough to still follow them through the Wirtz Days of Our Lives and it made me almost hate hockey.

gently caress Bill WIrtz

I eagerly await a cup. Or going to the Stanley Cup. 0 memory of the North Stars Stanley Cup run cause I wasn't born

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Empty net in calgary

It's about to get Nash-ty in there :getin:

edit: awww hagelin again

dandaman
Dec 30, 2005

Rotten Cookies posted:

I was hpping they'd have to do a second lap in that shootout.

They started to, both teams had 2 guys go a second time

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
du-by

wait

mindofme
May 19, 2003

Learn trispace and never have to think about math again!
I miss Devan Dubnyk :(

I mean Scrivens owns - but I still have a softspot for Dubey

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

mindofme posted:

I miss Devan Dubnyk :(

I mean Scrivens owns - but I still have a softspot for Dubey

dubnyk is cool and im glad he wasnt abandoned in europe or whatever after last season

mindofme
May 19, 2003

:( Huzzah loser point!

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

bahahaha of course with 1 second left

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
noo that loser point puts us above carolina :negative:

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

lol oilers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mindofme
May 19, 2003

Nuge got absolutely owned by Erat in the neutral zone. The more things change...

• Locked thread