Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

Ufa (pop 1,062,319)

i'd barely need to be horny at all to gently caress the Ufa flag. look at how lithe that ferret or whatever is. he looks like a bad boy. i love the bad boys, they really get my motor running.

Nizhny Novgorod (pop 1,250,619)

this one's pretty similar to the last one tbh. i think this stag has enough horny for both of us. get me in a room with this flag and i'm gonna put on some r kelly, pour us each a drink, and well u know...

Saint Petersburg (pop 5,131,967)

the st pete's flag is the first one that isn't like a definite yes for me, but it's still pretty close. like imagine you're at a college party and you see this girl you wanna get with. ok but she's hanging off the shoulder of some douchebag, he won't let anybody else play beer pong, whatever. if you're a stud like me you move immediately to plan B, and that's st pete's. which by the way would probably be plan A++ for most of you drydick betas.

Novosibirsk (pop 1,473,754)

ok so i know some of you are looking at this and you're like "it's so plain are you kdding me dog?" i hear you but listen. i had a babysitter that looked like this flag when i was growing up and you can bet i want to taste the forbidden fruit.

Kazan (pop 1,176,187)

this one would be a little higher to be honest--i mean just freakin loook at those curves--but i knew a weird dude a few years ago whose last name was kazan and it would kinda squick me out to gently caress a flag with his name. now if this flag was named Yaroslavl or Arkhangelsk...well that would be a different story.

Perm (pop 1,001,653)

here's another decently hot one that just has a couple flaws. first there's a book on this flag. smart chicks soometimes overthink things and won't let the fun progress the way it's supposed to, naturally. the second thing is the cross. religious girls can have some dumb hangups. like they can be real cockteases. but on the other hand the bear looks like its up for a good time and you never know, it can be kind of a fun challenge to take on a girl like this. or flag too.

Yekatarinburg (pop 1,349,772)

this is the first one where i'd wanna have a couple drinks in me before i go for it, but i'd honestly still gently caress this flag probably. the main issue is the mixed messages. like on the one hand the oven on the right is sexy as hell, but on the other hand wtf is that thing on the left? a well!? weird.

Samara (pop 1,164,685)

ok so it's time i get into a little thing my friend Roosh V calls vexillology. basically that's the study of sexy flags. the first rule of vexillology is don't put words on your flag. so while this flag has a lot of the elements that make a flag i want to gently caress--crown, deer, tricolor--that word on the bottom just totally harshes my buzz. the good thingg is though that you can fold it under and still gently caress the flag without looking at it.

Omsk (pop 1,154,116)

now we're starting to get into the dogs. this one isn't a dog per se but it's right on the edge. like...ehhhh, i would gently caress this flag in a short dryspell (like 2 weeks without some other hookup), but if i was getting some regular play i'd take a pass. i mean look at those teeth! don't tell me friends lol.

Chelyabinsk (pop 1,156,201) and Ronstov-on-Don (pop 1,089,261) [TIE]

the reason i have these tied is cause neither of them would get any action from me on their own, but if they wanted to do a threesome sure why not. i'd be thinking of a sexier pair of flags while i did it though. like probably chicago and colorado. mmmmmm.

Moscow (pop 11,503,501)

an ugly flag that's made worse by the fact that it's freakin moscow. i don't even know why anyone fucks this flag. some people do. beats me, no thanks.

Volgograd (pop 1,021,215)

volgograd's flag: :forkbomb:
me: :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
drat.

----------------

playground tough
i woulf gently caress the poo poo out of that squiggly line

Bukowski

hammulder
Hmm... gonna put that pussy in a gulag girl

Maybe erase your sweet rear end out of the official documents

cities

Le Grand Renard!
Fou des fous,
imbécile extraordinaire.
if u gently caress that ferret youre going to jail, but not for the reason you expected

tao of lmao

horney for flag fukc

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man

Squirrel007 posted:

i woulf gently caress the poo poo out of that squiggly line

Afro Doug

*me entering the state courthouse on drug possession charges* "holy poo poo, check out these two horny bitches"

alnilam

WindmillSlayer

lol

fuck. marry. t-rex

:gop:

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
the funniest thread in byob history?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

pig slut lisa posted:

Novosibirsk (pop 1,473,754)

ok so i know some of you are looking at this and you're like "it's so plain are you kdding me dog?" i hear you but listen. i had a babysitter that looked like this flag when i was growing up and you can bet i want to taste the forbidden fruit.

I want to have sex with this flag in the river depicted in the flag, on the snowy bank side. I want to wrap myself up in the flag tightly and throw myself into the river, and fight my way out of the flag.

----------------

Mapparu

now... how horny would you ahve to be to gently caress all the flags at once...

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
All the flags at once? Open the windows and pass around the scuba gear

----------------

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Qwerinty posted:

All the flags at once? Open the windows and pass around the scuba gear

cuntman.net

pig slut lisa posted:

Samara (pop 1,164,685)

ok so it's time i get into a little thing my friend Roosh V calls vexillology. basically that's the study of sexy flags. the first rule of vexillology is don't put words on your flag. so while this flag has a lot of the elements that make a flag i want to gently caress--crown, deer, tricolor--that word on the bottom just totally harshes my buzz. the good thingg is though that you can fold it under and still gently caress the flag without looking at it.

best part

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i sincerely want to gently caress a flag now. surely every russian city flag would feel good on my member, but which russian city flag is the softest? which has the best blend of fabrics?

e;i just dont know where to start.,,like a beginner's flag?

WetNightmare fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Dec 17, 2014

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
also whats the best way to initiate contact with a russian city flag and let the russian city flag know im interested? i'm thinking i might aim low, like really low, just hook up with a few moscows, gain confidence, and work my way up to the deer and no word flags?

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

WetNightmare posted:

also whats the best way to initiate contact with a russian city flag and let the russian city flag know im interested? i'm thinking i might aim low, like really low, just hook up with a few moscows, gain confidence, and work my way up to the deer and no word flags?

Raise your own country's flag half-mast. Flags love a guy who is emotionally vulnerable and not too aggressive.

----------------

pig slut lisa

irl is good

my dream last night: an orgiastic bacchanal where me, my buddy Tyler, and the Michigan football M Club banner went to town on the nubile banners of the 23 special wards of Tokyo. anybody know how to get stains out of a hammock?

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

pig slut lisa posted:

my dream last night: an orgiastic bacchanal where me, my buddy Tyler, and the Michigan football M Club banner went to town on the nubile banners of the 23 special wards of Tokyo. anybody know how to get stains out of a hammock?

You must cover the entire hammock equally in the same stain. Think of that scene in Ghostbusters 2 where they hose down the dude at the end.

----------------

Diqnol

I like that you're ranking them as city flags, but really, they should be ranked as the flags of proud principalities since most (all) of them were at some time an influential and powerful faction in the battle for control of the russian jungles. Also, if you want ANY CREDIBILITY AT ALL BITCH, you will rate Novgorod and Muscovy rather than Moscow lmao

ulvir

pig slut lisa posted:

Volgograd (pop 1,021,215)

volgograd's flag: :forkbomb:
me: :barf:

considering what the town went through, they really deserve a better flag than that abomination

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

goldmine this before someone fucks it up

• Locked thread