Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

zen death robot posted:

Whats the story behind your old one?

it was just a panel from some political cartoon depicting democrats as cavemen wielding the club of racism to bash adorable republican elephants. i can't find the original because apparently i never sorted any of my 3000 images in my downloads folder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Wormskull posted:

The OP has one of the worst avatars of all time.

I'm not allowed to agree with this

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

why would anyone find happy candy bar man more disturbing than yoda butt raping luke

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Your avatar can be terrible without being disturbing.

I actually like your happy candy bar man though, he's just so loving jazzed about that candy bar.

• Locked thread