Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Earlier tonight I was playing Fallout New Vegas and I shot a guy in VATS and he flew about six stories into the air (he was on a sidewalk in Freeside) and then I headshot him and he flew into little pieces six stories above the ground and the bits went everywhere.

Tell your amazing stories about the Gamebryo engine here. This is a safe space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i was playing civ 5 and then it lagged out really hard and crashed

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
spawned 1000 thomas jefferson robots, turned on noclip, shot them with the mirv over and over for a few minutes and turned noclip off. the results were pretty weird even for gamebryo. balls of tjs and assorted parts rolling around like tumbleweeds. still alive tj asses sticking out of the ground and the skybox. sometimes when you were walking along you'd hear an awful noise and big clouds of tj parts would clip out of the ground and fly off into space

• Locked thread