Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nerwign
Dec 7, 2012

So I just got a new pet and she doesn't have a name yet. She's a Chaco golden-knee tarantula and we're sure she's a girl. Her bald spot is related to her being bred in August, and will go away with her next molt. I'm hoping she's not pregnant. The guy that sold her to me is, and if she lays an egg sac he'll be the first to know because there's no way I want hundreds of spider babies running around here.

Here is a photo of her on a couch.

Here is a photo of her getting real tired of my poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

Gozer the Gozerian

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006
Same story, different version.

Awwww, I love Chacos. I submit Count Chacoula.

panictheory
Aug 9, 2006

Chacobo

Nerwign
Dec 7, 2012

Tasty_Crayon posted:

Awwww, I love Chacos. I submit Count Chacoula.

Ooh I love it. Countess Chacoula doesn't have quite the same ring to it, however, so I'm on the fence.

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Nerwign posted:

Here is a photo of her getting real tired of my poo poo.

I have no name suggestions, but that is the cutest Santa. :3:

Arcanist
Aug 27, 2007
Lovely creature! She looks like "Grace" to me.

light_urple
Sep 26, 2002

Meow!

Victoria, Sophia, Maria, or Lola

(just a few names I liked on the list of famous Argentines on Wiki)

Also....

CHARLOTTE :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006
Same story, different version.

Nerwign posted:

Ooh I love it. Countess Chacoula doesn't have quite the same ring to it, however, so I'm on the fence.

I think it's quite rude of you to enforce a gendered title on her :colbert:

• Locked thread