Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles

princess diaries is on netflix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
Bigfoot's Wild Weekend is also on netflix

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
A Talking Cat!?!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bird.

you knoww hat else is on netflix? love actually, a good movie.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
finally

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
srsly doh i am watching wolf of wall street and it is very :byob:

----------------

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

Qwerinty posted:

A Talking Cat!?!

decoteau is my favorite director

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

CAT BRUSH posted:

decoteau is my favorite director

Looking at the titles of his on IMDB, I think he might be a temporally displaced director from the 50s.

----------------

mags

Qwerinty posted:

Looking at the titles of his on IMDB, I think he might be a temporally displaced director from the 50s.

his movies tend to be gay erotica so p not

alnilam

someday she will be queen diaries, god willing

alnilam

if she ever stops watching netflix and gets off her rear end, apparently

bog pixie

im cryimg

mags

who is bog pixie????

alnilam

i think its dct's alt

Silly Ray Cyrus

Forget it
My grandpa, before he died, would watch Princess Diaries everyday... multiple times.

A Tin Of Beans

CAT BRUSH posted:

his movies tend to be gay erotica so p not

i remember actually being very confuse d by a talking cat!?! because there was a swimming pool scene w/ the two male leads and it read really romantic to me and i thought the movie was going to end up with them togehter, but then they didn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

A Tin Of Beans posted:

i remember actually being very confuse d by a talking cat!?! because there was a swimming pool scene w/ the two male leads and it read really romantic to me and i thought the movie was going to end up with them togehter, but then they didn't

I'm so happy he hasn't let me down with his family films. I still get hot gay soft core along with a talking cat.

• Locked thread