Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FatalT
Sep 11, 2001

I'm BLUE da ba dee da ba di, da ba dee da ba di, da ba dee...
Thank you guys. I sperged a bit in Soul Hunters and neglected Heroes Charge yesterday and I have a pretty nice team. There's no thread here for Soul Hunters and I'm sure we're all probably not on the same server (I'm on Server 2) so I suppose I'll get more into Heroes Charge again. I'm happy to hear that there's still content in the works! I didn't know anything about the lawsuits except for their existence so thank you for clarifying all that for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FatalT
Sep 11, 2001

I'm BLUE da ba dee da ba di, da ba dee da ba di, da ba dee...
I just hit 32 earlier today and applied for the Goon guild in Heroes Charge. Double post but this thread isn't very active so I wanted to give whoever a heads up.

• Locked thread