Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Mido posted:

I heard it was trite poo poo please defend your opinions

i wasn't gonna since u haven't even watched it but that motherfucker pram had to run his mouth but the sets are amazing and it more about all the insane politicking that happens around marco than it is about him and no show has really explored the mongols before and it's pretty neat so far give it a watch if you have netflix cause it's basically free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
who is that guitarist is it you

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

it might be but i don't play the guitar so maybe not

brap
Aug 23, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I tried Marco Polo cause I like Mongols and it teased me with Mongols for a few minutes and then spent the rest of the ep on dumb disjunct traveling European poo poo so I quit

Su-Su-Sudoko
Oct 25, 2007

what stands in the way becomes the way

what are the yospos approved tv shows

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
impractical jokers

flight of the conchordes

peep show

tv is only good if it makes you laugh. wanna feel emotion? read a book or jerk off with broken bottles idk

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

Testiclops posted:

law and order

DOINK DOINK

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Cat Face Joe posted:

i wasn't gonna since u haven't even watched it but that motherfucker pram had to run his mouth but the sets are amazing and it more about all the insane politicking that happens around marco than it is about him and no show has really explored the mongols before and it's pretty neat so far give it a watch if you have netflix cause it's basically free

i liked the south park episodes with mongolians, kinda the same thing

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

Testiclops posted:

nathan barley

peep show

black mirror

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

we need an american nathan barley so bad and it would be really, really easy for people here to write it given that this place is basically trashbat.co.ck year fifteen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

Testiclops posted:

Big Bang theory

• Locked thread