Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

GO!: http://www.says-it.com/churchsigns/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 248 days!)

(Happy holidays.)

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 248 days!)

:c00l:

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Bajaha fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Dec 27, 2014

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

I can't remember why I'm mad at you...

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Knobjockey
Jul 21, 2003

Crush your enemies.
Bang! and the alien is gone.
Hear the lamentation of Dr. Vahlen.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
8:6 The seven rotors who had the seven throttles prepared themselves to sound.

8:7 The first rotor sounded, and there followed hail and fire, mixed with blood, and they were thrown to the earth. One third of the earth was burnt up, and one third of the trees were burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

8:8 The second rotor sounded, and something like a great burning mountain was thrown into the sea. One third of the sea became blood,

8:9 and one third of the living creatures which were in the sea died. One third of the ships were destroyed.

8:10 The third rotor sounded, and a great star fell from the sky, burning like a torch, and it fell on one third of the rivers, and on the springs of the waters.

8:11 The name of the star is called "bowlinggreen." One third of the waters became bowlinggreen. Many people died from the waters, because they were made bitter.

8:12 The fourth rotor sounded, and one third of the sun was struck, and one third of the moon, and one third of the stars; so that one third of them would be darkened, and the day wouldn’t shine for one third of it, and the night in the same way.

8:13 I saw, and I heard an eagle, flying in mid heaven, saying with a loud voice, “Woe! Woe! Woe for those who dwell on the earth, because of the other voices of the throttles of the three rotors, who are yet to sound!”

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

FTFY

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

FTFY

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

• Locked thread