Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think I found the savage strat for 5-11 but it's a pain to get going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I skipped 5-11 for now and got to 5-15. I'm assuming there's also like an extra 8 it's not showing me though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dRq-uVsdn0 This map was fairly epic.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
good aiming

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm within .40 on 5-11 doing it the normal way and the only thing I can even think would help is just grinding the skip... Christ.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

All and all, I would recommend this to someone who wanted to play a deranged Japanese cpma frag/defrag movie.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I aced Mountain.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

I aced Mountain.

was that the end

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

was that the end

I believe so. I guess there's one last level I didn't do that was already pre-aced which I guess I should do real quick.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Here's the level, spoiler alert, it's the ending sequence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-RWaiVs2b4

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Wormskull posted:

All and all, I would recommend this to someone who wanted to play a deranged Japanese cpma frag/defrag movie.

I just wish it had movement tech that wasn't "wedge yourself into a corner to jump up walls"

nothing says FPS speedrun like moving diagonally the whole time.

That's why Descent is the best because you're strafing on all 3 axis at the same time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SeXReX posted:

I just wish it had movement tech that wasn't "wedge yourself into a corner to jump up walls"

nothing says FPS speedrun like moving diagonally the whole time.

That's why Descent is the best because you're strafing on all 3 axis at the same time.

Why are all speed runners insane pedophiles. I went to look up golfdinger to see how he did a level and his youtube nearly made me through up all over my new desk.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I've found corners in this to be nothing be trouble so I tried to stay away from them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Wormskull posted:

Why are all speed runners insane pedophiles. I went to look up golfdinger to see how he did a level and his youtube nearly made me through up all over my new desk.

yeah it really sucks when you wanna watch a speedfriend stream and its like "oh hi, its a drawing of a 14 year old in her underwear, well isn't that nice"

and then these same people poo poo all over any female who uses a webcam cause she's just whoring out for views.

• Locked thread