Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Please discuss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
Oregon Trail is a fun video game. Highly recommended.

Ojetor
Aug 4, 2010

Return of the Sensei

Blizzard is such a great company. I kinda wish other game developers existed, though.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I once played Command & Conquer Red Alert on a Mac and it was pretty fun. :)

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

It's not very comfortable, but I guess if your chair is broken and a new one hasn't been delivered yet, you could do it.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Oh! And I think the Marathon games had some really cool ideas like making all weapon projectiles move very slowly, so any time a bullet was fired you could avoid it, and you'd have to think ahead about where you were shooting. I wish some games would re-visit that idea, I think it would be really fun, even on a console. :)

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
Boot Camp is pretty cool.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Sun Dog: Frozen Legacy absolutely owns and I have never met anybody else that's even heard of it.

A really long time ago, back in prehistoric times when mammoths and sabertooths were always trying to eat you, the words "Electronic Arts" on a video game box meant, "this is a phenomenal deal and you will get hundreds of hours out of this game which is better bugtested than anything else on the market". Had some good times with Adventure Construction Set and Pinball Construction Set.

• Locked thread