Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

If you think someone else's console sucks or they're a giant human being or something instead of just calling them a name here on the forum why not challenge them to a VIDEO GAME BATTLE here and settle things like adults: in a video game?

Use this thread to make and accept challenges from others. I'll ref whatever if you need that because I don't really give a poo poo about anyone outside of Imp Zone but I do have faith in Games to be a good forum and I feel like this could go a long way towards that.

Let out that frustration. Beat the poo poo out of that dude who said your Xbox One sucked balls or the Wii U was for children or that Tits are Better Than rear end or whatever.

Ideally, I will want to see either a stream, video capture or screenshots of whatever happens. If it's really loving good and funny who knows I might even throw in a prize. Maybe other people will too. I encourage that sort of thing.

Go beat the poo poo out of each other in video games to settle your differences and entertain us.

I will be reserving the first post to list winners/losers as each challenge happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Reserved for results/brackets/schedules

Current Challenges:

:havlat: Widestancer vs. Al Borland in DiveKick :havlat:

Eye of Widesauron fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Dec 30, 2014

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I think widestancer is stinky doo doo and the wii u is not worth its price.

Therefore, I challenge Widestancer to Divekick sometime.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Al Borland posted:

I think widestancer is stinky doo doo and the wii u is not worth its price.

Therefore, I challenge Widestancer to Divekick sometime.

You're on motherfucker. Let me update the current challenges post.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
What he gently caress is this thread

Are you trying to by sheer combinatorial and perseveration to make the ünterthread
Jesusbchrist what do i have to challenge you on to make you stop posting

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

ArfJason posted:

Are you trying to by sheer combinatorial and perseveration to make the ünterthread

I would say CS:GO but I'd be ruining myself there.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ArfJason posted:

be nice or i challenge you to a game of Chivalry

loser gets his head cut off or smashed or something

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Arf should challenge Plutonis at CS:GO imo.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Arf should challenge Plutonis at CS:GO imo.

He would scream in the mother of all tongues (brazillian aka Advanced Simian) and speak directly to my fight or flight response for an unfair advantage

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

[00:44:34] Great Joe: QI Series L (yes, they're alphabetised) has a christmas episode
[00:44:39] Great Joe: it's called "No-L"
[02:48:19] kalonZombie: im gonna loving murder you joe
[02:48:40] Great Joe: not my pun, kalon
[02:48:55] kalonZombie: I didn't say for that.
[02:49:00] kalonZombie: I just meant in general.
[02:49:28] Great Joe: kalon, it sounds like we should settle this like men
[02:49:39] Great Joe: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3691108
[02:53:38] kalonZombie: I'll kick your butt

I challenge kalonZombie to a round of Worms Armageddon. Randomised basin cave map, Intermediate scheme. The gauntlet has been thrown. :wotwot:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Great Joe posted:

[00:44:34] Great Joe: QI Series L (yes, they're alphabetised) has a christmas episode
[00:44:39] Great Joe: it's called "No-L"
[02:48:19] kalonZombie: im gonna loving murder you joe
[02:48:40] Great Joe: not my pun, kalon
[02:48:55] kalonZombie: I didn't say for that.
[02:49:00] kalonZombie: I just meant in general.
[02:49:28] Great Joe: kalon, it sounds like we should settle this like men
[02:49:39] Great Joe: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3691108
[02:53:38] kalonZombie: I'll kick your butt

I challenge kalonZombie to a round of Worms Armageddon. Randomised basin cave map, Intermediate scheme. The gauntlet has been thrown. :wotwot:

gently caress yeah I hope kalonzombie accepts.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

ArfJason posted:

He would scream in the mother of all tongues (brazillian aka Advanced Simian) and speak directly to my fight or flight response for an unfair advantage

I'm a civilized man unlike you, and therefore I will only play the game of civilized men, so come at me on Civilization V, you can play as the Modded Argentinean and I will take the vanilla Brazil and I shall bury your mongrel race forever.

e: or Worms Armageddon that game is trill

Plutonis fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Dec 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

ArfJason posted:

i miss your old avatars arfjason

• Locked thread