Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

i'm going to start a new town in new leaf for the new year and i'm stoked.

happy new year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Xrd is good
Bulleir rye is good

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Goddamn I'm bad with Sol, still really good with millia

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

happy new years to all my imps in the east coast

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

happy new year gamers

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Happy New Year, Imps. Good Games to you all. :)

Dec 26, 2012

happy new year

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
hny to imps in the land of the eastern suns

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Happy New Year! I just beat Metro 2033 as soon as the calendar changed. I don't think I got the good ending though.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
whats that

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Devil's Dare. It needs a patch pretty bad.

Dec 26, 2012

SunAndSpring posted:

Happy New Year! I just beat Metro 2033 as soon as the calendar changed. I don't think I got the good ending though.

the bad ending is canon for last light so w/e

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

01011001 posted:

the bad ending is canon for last light so w/e

hahah I loved that the devs were all 'well nobody really figured out the most subtle karma system ever devised on their first try so the next game works of the the bad ending!'
srs ownage imo

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Gonna end this year right, playing Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky for my final game this year.

Dec 26, 2012

i got the good ending basically by accident, its not terribly hard. just slow down and listen to poo poo nigga

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
true but there were a ton of little things, like playing the right instrument and stuff. Plus the way the dark ones are presented it triggers that red=bad blue=good gamer mentality. I really like that design choice though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

honestly the bad ending is better anyway because the eventual conclusion isnt "you went a long loving way to do basically nothing"

• Locked thread