Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles

no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hustle Hound

all is known
oh

smoobles

mods, sticky

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

but...maybe?

Synathaesia

it's been a hard day's night
and I'd been workin' like a dog

maybe 2016 then

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i think hes due for a comeback

thanks Manifisto!

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

the year is 2040. robin williams returned in 2016. cities around the world would offer him women as tribute befitting a god. his spawn spread out over the world like a plague. they control every facet of government and industry in the world. rebellions are quelled mercilessly by secret robot police.

the new golden age has begun

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

weekend at bernie's 3: a robin's song

ulvir

if he does indeed come back we will all know that he was, in fact, jesus our lord and saviour (pbuh) all along inshallah

Synathaesia

it's been a hard day's night
and I'd been workin' like a dog

I looked in my lamps and didn't find him maybe he's really gone

ulvir

Entropic

patriarchy sucks
Why not, I mean just because he hasn't had a hit movie in a while doesn't mean his career's dead?

Wertjoe

This worn out joke will out live Robin Williams

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

*hears squishing noises and bad jokes coming from outside the house*
*looks over and sees wife holding monkey's paw and crying*

"I just wanted him back!" she sobs

Al Borland

by XyloJW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr1fFMp0MqU&t=43s

looks like you're right.

:rip:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slybo

By the time 2015 is over:

The world still hasn't ended
Weed will still be illegal on a federal level
Much to the ire of people who can't mind their own business, they will try and stop homosexuals from having consensual sex with each other and getting married.
Much to the ire of people who want to control other people lives. Woman, free in though and deed are going to be denied access to abortions
America will continue to bullshit its citizens that it is solely qualified to handle the unmanageable violence and suffering in the Middle-East as children continue to die while we send murder bots to terminate non-military targets.
White people are still gonna be so hosed up by white guilt that the next time something unpleasant happens involving a white cop and a black civilian, they will all forget that cops do the same things to white people just as often if not more. (only no one cares or bothers to report it)

Slybo fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Jan 3, 2015

• Locked thread