Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How long with Dolph Ziggler, Ryback & Erick Rowan be "fired"
This poll is closed.
Over a month. 8 2.74%
About a month. 7 2.40%
2-3 Weeks. 59 20.21%
They'll be back on the next episode of RAW. 218 74.66%
Total: 292 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Efexeye posted:

with RAW up against the CFPNC i am looking forward to a Mama's Family-bad level RAW tonight

I swore they planned to do an oldschool Raw every year now against the college football title game, what happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Vertical Lime posted:

I swore they planned to do an oldschool Raw every year now against the college football title game, what happened

I'm thinking budget cuts. Either that or they forgot.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Vertical Lime posted:

Kevin Nash got arrested.

Parasara
Sep 17, 2014

Next time I see that woman, I'm shooting her, and not in the knee.
The problem with the Brock title run is that it could of been so good. Here's the destroyer of worlds, the man who crushed the Undertaker and Cena. Even if he didn't physically show up, he should of been referenced in every show, a giant rear end kicking motherfucker merc who someday soon is going to swoop back into town and you best be ready if you plan on trying to take his belt. Instead we had like 6 months of crickets. Man, this run should of been so much better.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Thauros posted:

I guess it makes sense since you guys just get the same feed, but it surprised me that that was available in Australia.

It's actually a menu setting, and not a button on the remote, but it's there. The feed is also definitely the same, because they don't play as many ads here as they do in the US, so we get 30-45 seconds after the regular ad break of an image with Randy Orton (pantsless) and AJ Lee posing with the RAW logo. Not sure why they don't just fill up the time, maybe there's a regulatory thing I'm not aware of.

So get jealous, Yanks, because I see Randy Orton every week on my television!

Parasara posted:

The problem with the Brock title run is that it could of been so good. Here's the destroyer of worlds, the man who crushed the Undertaker and Cena. Even if he didn't physically show up, he should of been referenced in every show, a giant rear end kicking motherfucker merc who someday soon is going to swoop back into town and you best be ready if you plan on trying to take his belt. Instead we had like 6 months of crickets. Man, this run should of been so much better.

I assume you're doing that deliberately at this point?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Memento posted:

I assume you're doing that deliberately at this point?

No one cares, you fuckin' dork.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Lanny Poffo cares.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

If I'm remembering correctly, the NXT match on Raw a few months back actually had decent commentary from Cole and company. People assumed it was because Vince doesn't give a poo poo about NXT matches and either took a piss break or just plain wasn't yelling into Cole's ear.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Corey Graves is on the Raw pre-show now I guess. Rocket to the top baby!

Lazer
Jun 26, 2011

V A P O R W A V E

Hace posted:

Corey Graves is on the Raw pre-show now I guess. Rocket to the top baby!

50% of the panel on the Raw pre-show have gone on to become commentators (higher if we include Scott in this). 25% have been fired and then became a commentator. Odds are in his favor.

Lazer fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Jan 13, 2015

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Jeez, Scott Stafford looks like he is made out of modeling putty.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
RIP Eva Marie

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Scott is doing pretty rough. Byron's conversational style is missed.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I don't know why everyone assumes Brock hates wrestling. Brock probably likes wrestling just fine considering his matches, he just hates travel and all other bullshit associated with wrestling.

Lazer
Jun 26, 2011

V A P O R W A V E

Sigma posted:

Scott is doing pretty rough. Byron's conversational style is missed.

We need CM Punk paired with him.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Brock will be beaten by Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania and furiously demand a rematch. HHH will smugly inform him that his contract has expired, and tell him to "get out of my building".

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Is Scott Stanford is back with the WWE? Isn't he the commentator guy that could never get the names right and was generally terrible?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I think there's a TV show on soon or something.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

That DICK! posted:

No one cares, you fuckin' dork.

I expect a very high standard of language and decorum from all fans of lowbrow redneck hee-haw poop-on-a-stick theatre and I don't think that's unreasonable :colbert:

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Carver Crisis posted:

RIP Eva Marie

Was she fired or dead? I don't care which, just let me know she'll never be on TV again.

please

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

keevo posted:

Is Scott Stanford is back with the WWE? Isn't he the commentator guy that could never get the names right and was generally terrible?

that was Mike Adamle

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
I CANNOT loving WAIT FOR WRESTLING TONIGHT! ITS GONNA BE A GOODER, I FEEL IT. ITS DEFINITELY KICKING IN, HOLY poo poo.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.

Everblight posted:

Was she fired or dead? I don't care which, just let me know she'll never be on TV again.

please
she dies on the next episode of Total Divas. RIP

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

sticklefifer posted:

I think there's a TV show on soon or something.

NCIS? This last 10 minutes of the episode haven't even had any explosions.

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...

Daniel Bryan posted:

I'm thinking budget cuts. Either that or they forgot.

The tickets page for next week's Raw has Hulk, Michaels, and Razor listed so I guess they were off by a week? I was checking mostly for the Raw after Rumble since I'm going to it and saw that Orton is listed for that show along with Bryan.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Ninja PD posted:

I CANNOT loving WAIT FOR WRESTLING TONIGHT! ITS GONNA BE A GOODER, I FEEL IT. ITS DEFINITELY KICKING IN, HOLY poo poo.

That's the Stockholm Syndrome talking, sweetie

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

Omally posted:

that was Mike Adamle

Whoops, my bad.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Luigi Thirty posted:

NCIS? This last 10 minutes of the episode haven't even had any explosions.

I want to know how they'll shoehorn explosions into NCIS: Cyber

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

cronox2 posted:

The tickets page for next week's Raw has Hulk, Michaels, and Razor listed so I guess they were off by a week? I was checking mostly for the Raw after Rumble since I'm going to it and saw that Orton is listed for that show along with Bryan.

They're calling that one "Raw Reunion"

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Carver Crisis posted:

she dies on the next episode of Total Divas. RIP

She's been lying to Jonathon this whole time and is actually a ghost, she just didn't know what to say and was afraid he would be mad.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
Is there going to be a Raw thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Eltoasto posted:

She's been lying to Jonathon this whole time and is actually a ghost, she just didn't know what to say and was afraid he would be mad.

ghosts don't eat

*throws wine*

• Locked thread