Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

abunaaaaaaaaaai!

this show owns. i havent seen it since they took it off of youtube because i dont speak or read japanese. thank you, op, i will watch these tonight.

also i love seeing all the insane snacks he gets every episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I like this show but I quickly learned that it's the favorite show of deeply disturbed, extreme pedophiles and other broken people so now I just get uncomfortable when I watch it.

those people are bad, but i can overlook the fanbase because arino is good

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

mabels big day posted:

I love Chief ARino

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I want to visit a Japanese arcade one day but I would probably die of smoke inhalation or something.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I want to visit a Japanese arcade one day but I would probably die of smoke inhalation or something.

I would have to leave, in order to stay my urge to slaughter thousands of pedophiles.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

I would have to leave, in order to stay my urge to slaughter thousands of pedophiles.

lol

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

let soulja boy guide the way

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hes no James Rolfe

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Hes no James Rolfe

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

When I lived there, I spent every Tuesday night at the arcade by my house playing the horse racing medal game with my mates.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
what's got this gamer so irate?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I didn't know this for a long time but there's been extreme fan wars over AVGN and Irate Gamer with tons of people making videos about the whole thing to a point where the people know each other's individual videos on the subject and theres a AVGN vs Irate Gamer community unto itself. Fairly crazy.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Schnedwob posted:

what's got this gamer so irate?

That is extremely crazy worm skull

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Wormskull posted:

I didn't know this for a long time but there's been extreme fan wars over AVGN and Irate Gamer with tons of people making videos about the whole thing to a point where the people know each other's individual videos on the subject and theres a AVGN vs Irate Gamer community unto itself. Fairly crazy.

That's loving amazing. I love this crazy, messed-up world.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Hey sorry to interrupt you Wormskull, but seeing as BonziBuddy64 is about to be permabanned I'm going thread to thread collecting donations for him on my steam account
http://steamcommunity.com/id/blackbabygoku
I'm currently accepting donations from all posters and most games WILL be accepted on Bonzi's Behalf. Thanks for checking out this post, and stay safe gamers!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bye bye mr bonzi guy
went to SA Mart and bled paypals dry

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
clicked on this thread because i thought imp zone rules had a bunch of new posts and 2 pages

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Acquire Currency! posted:

Bye bye mr bonzi guy
went to SA Mart and bled paypals dry

the good ol' boys were postin' gently caress you and die

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Hey sorry to interrupt you Wormskull, but seeing as BonziBuddy64 is about to be permabanned I'm going thread to thread collecting donations for him on my steam account
http://steamcommunity.com/id/blackbabygoku
I'm currently accepting donations from all posters and most games WILL be accepted on Bonzi's Behalf. Thanks for checking out this post, and stay safe gamers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Schnedwob posted:

the good ol' boys were postin' gently caress you and die

• Locked thread