Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the unabonger

Coolness Averted posted:

whoa this is a pretty unchill thread about an unchill cop

oh, jesus. and here i thought this was the chill forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

o hy a gbs cop thersd

Hustle Hound

all is known
i feel as though that this thread is very ungood

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glhdcJ7K3XM

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I thought they just renamed the byob fitness chat.

K. Flaps

by Athanatos
Hi megathread, anyone else try benchpressing a less even number than 100 to add some authenticity? Like 105, 107.5, 110, etc.

I know it's crazy, but hear me out: Not only are those numbers all bigger than 100, they are also rarer - adding extra worth.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

hemale in pain

i like to tell ladies i can bench press 100 but dont tell them it's pounds not kgs

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
los lobos sneak attack http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3693062&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post439920354

he's on a mission lol http://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=198926

Commie NedFlanders

Cops shoot dogs on sight because they know all about using dogs as weapons to maim people who won't LAY STILL and STOP RESISTING the gaping snarling maw of the dreaded k9

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Savage For The Winjun

One time my dog had to poop at like 3am so I take my dog for a walk down the street and a cop pulls up next to me like "little late totake the dog for a walk eh?" and im like "gently caress you pig my dog needs to poop sorry you abuse your animals and make them wait till morning"

PleasingFungus
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

K. Flaps posted:

Hi megathread, anyone else try benchpressing a less even number than 100 to add some authenticity? Like 105, 107.5, 110, etc.

I know it's crazy, but hear me out: Not only are those numbers all bigger than 100, they are also rarer - adding extra worth.

I only bench 69 pounds hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

Twilight Matrix posted:

One time my dog had to poop at like 3am so I take my dog for a walk down the street and a cop pulls up next to me like "little late totake the dog for a walk eh?" and im like "gently caress you pig my dog needs to poop sorry you abuse your animals and make them wait till morning"

officer: little late to take the dog for a walk, eh?

me: terrorism is the surgical strike capability of the oppressed

• Locked thread