Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

wise up gamers, windows security poo poo is only going to get more annoying, not less

i recommend C:\Games, never deal with permission issues when modding xcom ever again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just install it to an entirely different hard drive but uh, actually since this is a stupid rear end "Lol if you" thread, even one of the stupidest I've ever seen... Topic Locked.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Wormskull posted:

I just install it to an entirely different hard drive but uh, actually since this is a stupid rear end "Lol if you" thread, even one of the stupidest I've ever seen... Topic Locked.

this is a public service announcement in disguise dont blow my cover man

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
i install all my games to a secondary hard drive while having all the poo poo that matters on a smaller ssd, but thanks for the heads up this has caused me problems with all of one game in the past

stay safe gamers

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

actually wormskull has a point.

i kinda wish there were as a chat thread so i didnt have to makea thread about every gamer thing that pops into my head that isnt relevant anywhere else

topic locked

• Locked thread