Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I can't pick who would win, out there in the wasteland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
If you look at the stats, Vash the Stampede is great at fighting, but he HATES to do violence. Compare this to Violence Jack, who LOVES to do violence. In fact, it's right in his name.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Hokuto Shinken is unbeatable hth

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Just lmao if you think it would be that simple to defeat Violence Jack. Some even say he is the reincarnation of Devilman

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Kenshiro has the Musou Tensei which makes him impervious to attacks. No contest there dude.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I considered that, but I also considered that Mad Max could just drive away from him very far in his car, and wait until Kenshiro got hungry. It's the last of the v8 interceptors.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
On top of that, Kenshiro's signature style wouldn't work on Vash the Stampede, since he is a Plant and not a man

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Vash is definitely the loser though.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
If he just does the huge rear end arm gun he would win. We're banking on him not using the arm gun

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

I considered that, but I also considered that Mad Max could just drive away from him very far in his car, and wait until Kenshiro got hungry. It's the last of the v8 interceptors.

Unlike Vash and Jack I never saw Kenshiro curbstomp Max on saltybet so he is the wild card on my mind and that could happen.

Although Bart and Lin could always bring him food or something.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
In addition, the magazine Hokuto no Ken Special: All About the Man has this to say about his resistance to bullets:

Muscle Strength = Can repel the bullet of a small caliber gun when its strained

This does not allow him adequate protection against the caliber of weapons carried by both Mad Max and Vash the Stampede

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Now what would happen if a Courier/Vault Dweller/Chosen One from Fallout with 100 on all combat skills and wearing power armor joined?

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
He would go back to the imp zone where he belongs

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
riki-oh should be included imo

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

My money is on my hero Goku

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
No one could beat Super Saiyan 4 realized Goku utilizing Saiyan God mode under a full moon, with a power boost available during the battle from the Namekian dragonballs. So I didn't include him.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Goku cannot resist a fight against strong worthy opponents. Although you didn't include him he'd be there

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Thanks for letting me know that Goku would win a fight. jfc can nothing be done about these trolls?

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
Early Violence Jack where he's just a huge dude, or late Violence Jack where he is the living embodiment of human violence, appearing as three separate people and a phoenix and he can turn giant and send you to literal Hell and so on?

Also does Max have his dog?

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Final Form Jack, of course

Max has no dog but he has his friend the Gyro Captain

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
Vash wins then. Magical Jack cannot affect a man with such a pure heart, Max can't do anything because Ken has karate'd his car and he has no way to make Vash cry (dead dog woulda done it), and Ken also can't power up because nothing here can make him cry.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I think Vash would win as well, but because the presence of Violence Jack would give him incentive to unleash the final energy weapon that dwells in his arm. Ken's ultimate technique, the Musou Tensei only repels physical attacks, and of course Mad Max has no chance of escaping the blast radius. When faced with the personification of Human Violence, I believe this weapon would be unleashed.

Hahaha, although, with some intervention of the Gyro Captain perhaps things would not go as planned

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

How resistant is everybody to being hit by a car that goes really fast?

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Like, really really really fast.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

How resistant is everybody to being hit by a car that goes really fast?

Kenshiro kicked a tank to pieces he could gently caress up a ramming car

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Kenshiro kicked a tank to pieces he could gently caress up a ramming car

He also shrugged off a tank shell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ZeD40Rg8A

Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010

anime filler not cannon

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I don't think Madmax would be able to run anyone of the other 3 over with the car successfully, even though it is a great car that goes really fast.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

How does Most Dangerous Soldier Geist fit into this melee?

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
What the hell is that because it sounds loving cool

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-EnE8y48Wo
I'm really glad I can share this with you

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxuPndHsx7c

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

MD Geist is loving win

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

GorfZaplen posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-EnE8y48Wo
I'm really glad I can share this with you

Lol I couldn't skip to a random part of this where it wasn't sweet I'll watch it tomorrow

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

On top of that, Kenshiro's signature style wouldn't work on Vash the Stampede, since he is a Plant and not a man

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Real talk though kenshiro wouldnt kill another hero of justice so it should be raoh instead.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I don't think Mad Max can compete with the newest entrant.

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
It has to be Vash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008
The son of Maryam is about to descend amongst you as a correct ruler, he will break the cross and kill the pig!
vic & blood are the real champions of the waste

• Locked thread