Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Looper
Mar 1, 2012

The Taint Reaper posted:

a 90 pound 4 year old broke my wii-U pad screen.

Thanks Nintendo for only preforming QC tests with Japanese children and not fat American ones.

I expect justice was meted out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Sir AIDS posted:

You broke your own Wii-U pad screen?

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Dec 26, 2012

Sir AIDS posted:

You broke your own Wii-U pad screen?

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

VideoGames posted:

holy gently caress that kid is fat as poo poo and needs to be put down

I have pictures from the birthday party before he massacred my wii-u.

He looks like an 8 year old, but no he's 4.

Like I think this is how Andre the giant looked when he was a toddler. They don't even allow him to be near the family dog because it's for the safety of the animal.

The Taint Reaper fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Jan 12, 2015

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i spent way too long on a vita exploit and now i'm deadlocked and it upsets me because i cannot figure out how to code the last part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i'm friggin pissed at games right now.

• Locked thread