Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

gnarlyhotep posted:

oh haha

I'm guess I'm post banme tags, I didn't even notice it

Didn't it used to be an auto-ban to use that tag?

Was that functionality removed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Waltzing Along posted:

Didn't it used to be an auto-ban to use that tag?

Was that functionality removed?

I da know

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Yer my new favorite mod. I liked you as a poster but as a mod yer just like a poster and that's how it should be.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
whats this about buttholes? i really, REALLY need to know

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Dick Fagballzson posted:

It's not like Captain America 1 or 2 or the Avengers were good movies. So why would anyone expect spin-off TV shows to be good?

Seriously, this superhero bullshit is totally played out and they've been scraping the bottom of the barrell for awhile, case in point Paul Rudd as loving Ant Man.

why do you hate Rudd as Antman? If you think hes lovely and talentless he's already got the perfect persona for Hank Pym
if you think he's too much of a likable mook and in no way heroic he's the perfect Scott Lang either way that's a 50/50 chance of being perfect in the role

• Locked thread