Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
i had the ball bustingly hard ps1 version (MR2??) where you put a music cd in your ps1 and it generated a monster from it

iirc a linken park cd had one of the best monsters you could potentially ranch

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

I had MR Advance, you used random text codes instead of CDs so it would be easy to look up codes for good monsters. I remember 'football' being a decent one

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

found my SP, hopefully I can find my MR cart as well

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Skeleton King posted:

i had the ball bustingly hard ps1 version (MR2??) where you put a music cd in your ps1 and it generated a monster from it

iirc a linken park cd had one of the best monsters you could potentially ranch

my parents had like a 25-disc set of classical music that I ranched many a monster from.

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
mr2 owned. my favorite monster was the worm. pisses me off that worm was only ever in mr2.

look at tihs adorable baby

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i had someone borrow my system of a down cds because he thought heavier music = better monsters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Doctor Goat posted:

i had someone borrow my system of a down cds because he thought heavier music = better monsters

• Locked thread