Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

i dont think it loads everything faster, just games made to take advantage of it, which is why they always show smash and monster hunter

well you know, most things and pretty much any new/recent game. i dont expect old games to magically run better with the new hardware, unless they got software updates to take advantage of the processor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

So since I have 30 or so games on my sd card does that mean I'll have to buy another really big sd card and transfer them onto that? Or do I just put the old sd card into the new system and confirm my nintendo account... It isn't telling me in the support site...

the n3ds only supports micro sd cards so if youre using a regular sd card in your 3ds then yes you need a new one

Soral
May 30, 2009

if you have a micro sd card then you can just move the card from the old system to the new one.... when you do a system transfer between devices it will ask whether or not you have done this. if you have not then it just copies every file over (this takes forever)

AMooseDoesStuff
Dec 20, 2012
should i buy a wii u?

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Can't wait for the new 3DS

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

AMooseDoesStuff posted:

should i buy a wii u?

yeah, if you like fun games and you like playing with friends and drinking, laughing and loving

you might not be in to actually smiling and enjoying your life though, i'm not your shrink buddy

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i dont want a toad amiibo, i want captain toad

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
If you like calling people niggers while yelling for your chocolate milk, the Xbox one has the right ram for you

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

chaosbreather posted:

yeah, if you like fun games and you like playing with friends and drinking, laughing and loving

you might not be in to actually smiling and enjoying your life though, i'm not your shrink buddy

u actually sound miserable

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Yeah U should get the condole if you want to loving EJNJOY LIFE YOYU CUN T

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i would recommend a wii u to those with the disposable income, because it has some great games and you can play many of them with local friends, and a select few with friends by way of the great world wide web. however, there is so little time for video games in this workaday world and consoles are expensive, so i understand how many must find other hobbies, or play the great games at a friend's house.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bicyclops posted:

i would recommend a wii u to those with the disposable income, because it has some great games and you can play many of them with local friends, and a select few with friends by way of the great world wide web. however, there is so little time for video games in this workaday world and consoles are expensive, so i understand how many must find other hobbies, or play the great games at a friend's house.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

that being said, if you don't buy a wii u, i hope you loving choke to death on your own gross nerdvomit for being a fun-hating fascist who probably can't appreciate games that are more complicated that monopoly, and gently caress you for cursing me with having to know about your wretched existence.

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
I havent played the mario kart 8 dlc yet and my buddy is coming over tomorrow to hang out and play. Its going to be good gaming and I'm glad I own a Wii U.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Bicyclops posted:

that being said, if you don't buy a wii u, i hope you loving choke to death on your own gross nerdvomit for being a fun-hating fascist who probably can't appreciate games that are more complicated that monopoly, and gently caress you for cursing me with having to know about your wretched existence.

no

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

you're loving terrible at posting, dude.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

that second post was not my true feelings. i apologize to anyone who fell victim to its rage, and to their families.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

:rolleyes:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

that second post was not my true feelings. i apologize to anyone who fell victim to its rage, and to their families.

yeah it was pretty obvious actually, and doesn't change anything i said.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

gently caress... i love monster hunter. preordered that sucker.

the design on the majora's mask one is nicer, but i can't get over the tacky dark gold. maybe if it was lighter or something.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

[makes incredibly lovely fakepost]

heh, btw, that wasn't real.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i don't know who you are or care what you think daikatana ritsu.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

i don't know who you are or care what you think daikatana ritsu.

ok

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i am a fun facist

or is it fun-facist

or maybe fun, facist?

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

hubris.height posted:

i am a fun facist

or is it fun-facist

or maybe fun, facist?

Funcist

No sorry that sounds like a cist filled with fun goo.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
those ar ecalled 'gushers' homie and i have a box in my desk drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i dont know what this thread is now. topic locked

• Locked thread