Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

You said Toadette "could work a dick". Please shut up.

lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weird Sandwich
Dec 28, 2011

FIRE FIRE FIRE hehehehe!

Vargs posted:

good dlc with plenty of content and effort sounds cool on paper but by the time it comes out i dont care anymore. like i fuckin loved dark souls 1+2 and played the poo poo out of them but have never bothered with the supposedly really good dlc because ive already played those games a ton and moved on. only time i ever end up buying this kinda stuff is if i want to go back and play a co-op game with someone in particular

The Dark Souls 1 DLC had 4 new bosses. Three of these bosses are the top three best bosses in the series. What I'm saying is play the goddamn DLC already!

• Locked thread