Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Do you think that they could ever get away with actually charging to play Br mode?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gerbil_Pen
Apr 6, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

always be closing posted:

Do you think that they could ever get away with actually charging to play Br mode?

I have a poo poo ton of tickets stored up but I'd never pay... so many buggy deaths

shankerz
Dec 7, 2014

Must Go Faster!!!!!

Gerbil_Pen posted:

I have a poo poo ton of tickets stored up but I'd never pay... so many buggy deaths

Same on tickets, for me it's more of the hackers who come up through the floors of your house and plant landmines and hack your legs apart while no-clipping.

Shadefyre
Jan 6, 2010
And now you can spend 20$ for Battle Royale, without even needing to pay the extra 20$ for the sub-par main game! Smedley always delivers.

ModeSix
Mar 14, 2009

Shadefyre posted:

And now you can spend 20$ for Battle Royale, without even needing to pay the extra 20$ for the sub-par main game! Smedley always delivers.

Smedley left this company several months ago, some other heinous twat is in charge now.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

ModeSix posted:

Smedley left this company several months ago, some other heinous twat is in charge now.

At least be was smart enough to split this poo poo show. Now we have a BR game that performs well.

Premature
Dec 9, 2014

Shut your eyes, I don't want to get glitter in them.
Buglord
Is this the place for H1Z1 King of the Kill discussion? I searched for a thread and didn't find one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Smedley stopped paying so I'm not so sure

• Locked thread