Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Finally got around to watching Baccano recently and having something to complain about. Why on earth in the first post was it not recommended more? I can't remember the last time I watched a show with such energy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
So, I have finally gotten the chance to binge the dub of Steins;Gate over the last couple days (Thanks snow!), and the voice acting is pretty goddamn good. While I think Japanese Okabe beats out English Okabe by a slight margin, the English voices for Daru and Suzuha hit the nail on the head. (I never did like Daru's Japanese voice. They made him sound way too goofy for my taste.) The English voice pegs him perfectly as the low brow genius that just happens to be skeezy as hell.

• Locked thread