Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

actually that there is no "restart from checkpoint" button in bayo1 and you just need to go through 4 menus if you gently caress up is pretty infuriating when you're going for high scores. please tell me bayo2 has this option

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe

Bobnumerotres posted:

actually that there is no "restart from checkpoint" button in bayo1 and you just need to go through 4 menus if you gently caress up is pretty infuriating when you're going for high scores. please tell me bayo2 has this option

Nope :(

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Butlers Delight posted:

sunglasses and leather coats indoors, scarred as gently caress, not a yes-man. big claims about his vidcons that he delivered on? Cooler Guy than hideki kamiya. Peace.

im the concept of netering into a flaem war about which guy who isnt me is cooler than the other guy

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
the guy who makes the games that i play could beat u p the guy who makes the games that you play

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
fuking turbo nerd

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
I read the title of this thread as Kanye is just the best.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Much doge.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

fuking turbo nerd

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

fuking turbo nerd

that's me

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I'd hang out with Kamiya or the other guy. No need to discriminate.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

all the more reason kamiya is great

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this is loving rear end. i guess i wont chase high scores then :(

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i agree op, kamina is cool. too bad he died