Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
powerful drum sound
Mar 18, 2009
i think it's because he's not so subtly encouraging nazis to send him antisemitic death threats so he took it down before a/s could see it. hope the fash gets his show cancelled at very least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

powerful drum sound posted:

i think it's because he's not so subtly encouraging nazis to send him antisemitic death threats so he took it down before a/s could see it. hope the fash gets his show cancelled at very least.
yup

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

lol grow up.

powerful drum sound
Mar 18, 2009
you seen the buzzfeed dude's twitter feed lol

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
hmm i made an article making GBS threads on some hiphop band popular with gangbangers and now im getting death threats? oy vey! take away that guys record contract!

powerful drum sound
Mar 18, 2009

afeelgoodpoop posted:

hmm i made an article making GBS threads on some hiphop band popular with gangbangers and now im getting death threats? oy vey! take away that guys record contract!

" i used to love going to the beach as a kid but had to stop when i was a teen. i was just to sensitive to be around girls dressed like that without having a boner 24/7. were all on a spectrum and all have our differences in sensitivities, its important for everyone to atleast acknowledge that."

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
the interview video still seems to be up? i dont think MDE is funny but i do think it's very funny when people who grew up in the age of extreme sarcasm can't understand layers of irony/poe's law

Relin fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Aug 28, 2016

powerful drum sound
Mar 18, 2009
iono responding to someone asking if you associate with neo nazis by encouraging nazis to harass them...doesn't seem like some complicated multilayered irony onion to me

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

" i used to love going to the beach as a kid but had to stop when i was a teen. i was just to sensitive to be around girls dressed like that without having a boner 24/7. were all on a spectrum and all have our differences in sensitivities, its important for everyone to atleast acknowledge that."

check out my splatoon thread if you haven't.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

iono responding to someone asking if you associate with neo nazis by encouraging nazis to harass them...doesn't seem like some complicated multilayered irony onion to me

no you see it's because

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/4zx16m/dear_sam/

<- me n my epic nazi alt right friendoronis.

afeelgoodpoop fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Aug 28, 2016

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Feel the Bernstein

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Relin posted:

the interview video still seems to be up? i dont think MDE is funny but i do think it's very funny when people who grew up in the age of extreme sarcasm can't understand layers of irony/poe's law
https://twitter.com/machiavellino/status/748278060902940672

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Your friends are cool.

Veshpo
May 23, 2016

The girls don't really turn me on anymore, it's all the goddam sexy teens on the sports teams

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
Could the legal stuff Sam mentioned be what was said at the end of the video? He briefly said episode 5 wasn't that great but you should see 6. There could be a clause in his contract about making statements like that.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
Episode 4 had a cameo from Rudy and I like Gothic from this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDa5G0czkTY

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

goatse.cx haver posted:

his face is loving gross and i dont believe being a gross retard is entirely just a character he is playing but hes still funny sometimes so idk?

that's actually a big part of his act, i dunno if he's still making a conscious effort to look ugly now that he seems to be getting a lot more physically fit recently, but when i used to talk to him it was definitely something he made a conscious effort to do. just look at his haircuts, outfits he's worn, etc over the years.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

God Of Paradise posted:

I didn't see her in the ep, was she cut out of it?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

that's actually a big part of his act, i dunno if he's still making a conscious effort to look ugly now that he seems to be getting a lot more physically fit recently, but when i used to talk to him it was definitely something he made a conscious effort to do. just look at his haircuts, outfits he's worn, etc over the years.

lol theres no way its an act

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsuZ3RRITMI

Stabbatical
Sep 15, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr-grWcwqfg

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
those horn rimmed glasses he has that looks like they were cut down from a larger pair and loving epoxied into place is the sole piece of evidence i need that sam hyde is a loving genius

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

God Of Paradise posted:

oh poo poo I just realised that, was she in that industry-metal music video before the last talent show skit?

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_J89LJSvL8

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

God Of Paradise posted:

What legal action would that journalist have recourse to take? Journalist is such a pretetious word. Bleh... I meant reporter.

iirc hyde lives in boston and massachusetts is a two party consent state wrt recording

a retard fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Aug 30, 2016

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

a retard posted:

iirc hyde lives in boston and MA is a two party consent state wrt recording

whether or not he has actual legal recourse and it is a serious situation, the image of a journalist going in to sue the subject of his interview for sharing a full undoctored recording of the interview (with the reason being that the subject was mercilessly calling the interviewer a bitch) is loving golden

Khorne
May 1, 2002

a retard posted:

iirc hyde lives in boston and massachusetts is a two party consent state wrt recording
Two party consent in MA has its requirements met if Sam Hyde tells him he is recording. It is then up to the reporter to leave the call if he does not wish to be recorded. Hyde told the reporter he was recording. Legally, he's in the clear as far as recording the call goes. MA's two party consent laws aren't strict two party consent. If you hold a tape recorder or cellphone blatantly in the other's person view it's considered legal as well even if you say nothing.

Sam Hyde also lives in Fall River. It's around 15 minutes from where I grew up. And 60 minutes from Boston, I guess 90-110 under commuter traffic. Around 30 minutes from Providence, RI.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Sep 1, 2016

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
Wouldn't the journalist already be recording the conversation as well?

Ausmund
Jan 24, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER
That journalist is a pop-culture hack and was a massive tool to Sam. I thought the interview was really funny. Sam treated the guy exactly how he was passively aggressively treating him.

It's not okay to harass someone or attack someone's family. The journalist is right about MDE and it's impact. :sad:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

:wow:

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.

Skeezy posted:

I didn't see her in the ep, was she cut out of it?

There's a shot of her onset during industrial band playing.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
Anyone remember MDE's video contest?

Someone made a video of them walking around a woman in a bikini on a leash, having them drink water out of a dog bowl, then them cleaning their shoe with their tongue (both sides of the shoe), then them putting a ballgag and a trump hat and a sign that says to watch MDE's World Peace. Youtube removed it within an hour, and it's been removed from 3 other sites so far.

NWS unless you work at the walk a woman around on a leash while she is submissive/degraded to promote MDE/win $2000 factory.
https://streamable.com/pvj3

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

lovely Wizard posted:

Anyone remember MDE's video contest?

Someone made a video of them walking around a woman in a bikini on a leash, having them drink water out of a dog bowl, then them cleaning their shoe with their tongue (both sides of the shoe), then them putting a ballgag and a trump hat and a sign that says to watch MDE's World Peace. Youtube removed it within an hour, and it's been removed from 3 other sites so far.

NWS unless you work at the walk a woman around on a leash while she is submissive/degraded to promote MDE/win $2000 factory.
https://streamable.com/pvj3

:stare:

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
the trump hat is what makes it art

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
holy poo poo

the best part is that they called off the contest

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

What a show what a show

And that's all folks until maybe s2

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Mortimer posted:

What a show what a show

And that's all folks until maybe s2