Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
feels very chill! :byob1:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

very cool very zen

tao of lmao

protip: say everything is cool even if you don't mean it

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
"nervous breakdown? who's nervous!" - a cool t-shirt i just made up to let ppl know what a special :twisted: psycho you are

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stormyish

*visibly shaking, bleeding from sternum* oh me? nah, i'm chill

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
"ugh i wish i could just not care" me before learning how not to care and telling everyone enthusiastically that i don't care as a point of pride while not admitting that i cry myself to sleep due to crippling anxiety over secretly caring

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Piso Mojado

You don't have to have withdrawn indifference to post here...but it sure helps!

dogcrash truther
wjatever

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
me: [huge :420: bong rip] i'm disassociated as hell right now. as a coping mechanism for life's troubles, you see.
stranger: impressive.
me: emotions are something i'd just rather not engage in. for i feel them too strongly. because of my fascinating outlook on life.
stranger: holy poo poo
me: i make up deep movies all the time. i made up a sequel to American Beauty, and the bag scene is twice as long and there is twice as much wind, but i will never write it, for i keep my thoughts on the inside, next to my skeleton.
stranger: i want to be disassociated!

----------------

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Maaaaaan I care so much you just dont even know

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

WetNightmare posted:

me: [huge :420: bong rip] i'm disassociated as hell right now. as a coping mechanism for life's troubles, you see.
me: emotions are something i'd just rather not engage in. for i feel them too strongly. because of my fascinating outlook on life.
me: i make up deep movies all the time. i made up a sequel to American Beauty, and the bag scene is twice as long and there is twice as much wind, but i will never write it, for i keep my thoughts on the inside, next to my skeleton.

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
joke_explainer

thats cool

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
green day: my shadow's the only one that walks beside me

me: [disassociated as hell as a coping mechanism and loving it] not during certain parts of the day or at night or in dark areas in general, illogical bitch.

----------------

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

WetNightmare posted:

green day: my shadow's the only one that walks beside me

me: [disassociated as hell as a coping mechanism and loving it] not during certain parts of the day or at night or in dark areas in general, illogical bitch.

* after hours of heated debate

Greenday: fine, so my shadow, my fixie, my watch, my dog whippet and possibly two other people are the only ones who walk beside me with the fanny pack walking in front unless it shifts

JESUS

WetNightmare: actually he carried you child

Farmer Jimbo

CC Plox.
I've found indifference as your go-to initial reaction to something potentially bad is pretty effective. It makes people want to explain why you should also be upset in excruciating detail. Which is necessary when trying to decide if you should freak out too or just fix whatever is broken.

I should write a book with meaningless trash phrases like that and make money.

GEExCEE

WetNightmare posted:

lol

Piso Mojado

WetNightmare posted:

Farmer Jimbo

CC Plox.
I cant break out of serious post habits. It's a problem for me.

bog pixie

Jesustheastronaut!

I'm ashamed to say it. Some nights I lay awake in a cold sweat, attempting to recall every conversation I've had in the last 10 years, worried that I might have at some point fronted.

WindmillSlayer

:]

beer pal

WetNightmare posted:

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Commie NedFlanders

i like to weep and suffer and rejoice in beautiful ecstatic agony

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

verily carefree

lack of age appropriate coping mechanism development FTW

verily carefree

poo poo that other people can deal with?? i cant deal with that poo poo. gues im a sadbrains. oh welp.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
developing wrong emotionally fkn rules

----------------

verily carefree

WetNightmare posted:

developing wrong emotionally fkn rules

:hf:

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

brother: you're a piece of poo poo and if you tryu to visit Mom I'll have you arrested.
me: life is transient. relationships always change and crumble, and the bonds of family are a myth. it's not even worth drinking over.

Ace of Baes
if there was a state of withdrawn indifference i would say it's probably ohio

----------------

joke_explainer

that's cool

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
wow, using withdrawn indifference to deal with death itself. that is some next level indifference as a coping mechanism ish right there.

indifferent as gently caress

gets it.

*nudges you and whispers* the third option, the indifferent option

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
storm trooper: this area is restricted!
obi wan: *waves hands* you are indifferent. your favorite coping mechanism to stress is living in a permanent state of withdrawn indifference.
storm tropper: *sigh* who even cares *waves on*

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
dealing with rela, raw feelings? nah, im good. *takes massive bong rip*

• Locked thread