Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

I.N.R.I posted:

*puts the locked in syndrome panic attack YOSPOS trip victim on a wooden pallet and wheels him to the first aid tent *

thanks for lending a hand to your fellow yosposters :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
TBH, i wouldnt be there in the first place , since id rather drink bleach than associate with a depressed 30 yo computer programmer triping on drugs from dark net or w.e.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
dork net didn't even exist back when i still had time and energy for drugs

i had to get them through friends of friends like everyone else

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Wow, that's really cool.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Drugs are insanely cool and you don't even need good personality traits to hang around people if your into them/

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
no one who does drugs has good personality traits

that's why they do drugs

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
"the energy to do drugs" lmbo

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
Drug's.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

newreply.php posted:

"the energy to do drugs" lmbo

lmao i guess you've never had to build the courage to drink a large glass of cactus juice

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
inri why are you so mad

what happened inri you can tell us

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

VLADIMIR GLUTEN posted:

inri why are you so mad

It's all a big ploy. Things are actually going really well in inri land, no problems or issues at all.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
the comical adventures of bort and inri

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

VLADIMIR GLUTEN posted:

inri why are you so mad

i think youre the one whos mad because i proabably made fun of you once.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i guess uve ebeen posting about taking chinese research chemicals aloen in front of your desk in this thread and your mad because i hit the nail on the head. :P

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol your life man

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

there's the sad motherfuckers who post in yospos, and then there's the people who take the time to troll the sad motherfuckers who post in yospos

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
very cool 35 year old computer man with 500 friends who has a ponytail and walks everywhere: instead of "trolling" online for your pathetic "lulz" you should take research chemicals in front fo the computer instead and join the YOSPOS irc channel and say some trippy poo poo with mad hosed up spelling with us

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

I.N.R.I posted:

very cool 35 year old computer man with 500 friends who has a ponytail and walks everywhere: instead of "trolling" online for your pathetic "lulz" you should take research chemicals in front fo the computer instead and join the YOSPOS irc channel and say some trippy poo poo with mad hosed up spelling with us
omg inri are you in irc? dude say hi

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
r u for real

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Yeah I love reading the YOSPOS irc channel lol

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
Yospos irc lol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
free opz for any fyads come get em boyos

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
I bet there are all kinds of funny computer jokes in that channel and also incisive commentary on the best Steve jobs shaped buttplugs

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
im gonna go to the yospos irc and be funy there

newreply.php fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Jan 26, 2015

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
um drink cactus instead

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP
What's the difference between 2cb and lsd? Lsd seems safer

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
I think if I saw those mushrooms in a forest I would eat them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

hello old desktop background

• Locked thread