Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kleptobot
Nov 6, 2009
http://www.somethingawful.com/news/kyle-american-sniper/1/

Joke ran on a bit long, but I enjoyed the totally true story of Sniper Chris.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
I was almost surprised this article played it pretty straight. Being a ZP story, it could start with the obvious (satire of jingoism) and go in any direction, so by end of the story it is actually a love story set on Mars.

But this article played it pretty straight. Not that that is a bad thing!

Its kind of funny, I've spent enough time on SA that I've kind of gotten used to humor involve three levels of irony and then a few non-sequitur left turns, and it is sometimes hard to remember that there is a lot of people whose world view still is built by e-Mail forwards. Sometimes you don't need a screwdriver when a hammer will do.

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?
I wish someone would go diesel raw on my fish pit. :(

• Locked thread