Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

blackjack posted:

You're welcome, African AIDS cum. :)

No worries. If someone else wants to try, I guess 1 is still potentially available?

I'd be down for a Wii Fit code if one is still available.

That Wii Fit Code put me at 40 coins to Platinum! SO CLOSE

Drowning Rabbit fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Mar 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Well on the bright side they've now managed to give me enough free games to fill my built-in storage without me ever buying anything from the eShop. (except those 30 cent games early on)

blackjack
May 22, 2004

The World's Mightiest Puppet!
Same story as before. I have 2 codes for regular retail 3DS games, I haven't tried to register them, so I apologize if already used. It wasn't by me. Any takers?

Mario Kart 7 and Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, as far as I can tell. I'd use them, but I've already registered both titles with earlier gets.

:megaman:

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

All we know is she's called
The Hunter

blackjack posted:

Same story as before. I have 2 codes for regular retail 3DS games, I haven't tried to register them, so I apologize if already used. It wasn't by me. Any takers?

Mario Kart 7 and Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, as far as I can tell. I'd use them, but I've already registered both titles with earlier gets.

:megaman:

I'd take the DK3D one. Already got Mario Kart registered as well.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
Today is the last day to register games and be able to fill out the 10 coin post-play surveys for them.

burger time
Apr 17, 2005

Discount Viscount posted:

Today is the last day to register games and be able to fill out the 10 coin post-play surveys for them.

To be clear, you can still register games til the 31st. But you won't get Post-play surveys.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Discount Viscount posted:

Just got my post play survey this morning for Gunman Clive. Worked out so awesome.

I was 5 coins to Plat, and 10 coins to 200. Picked up Super Mario World, and Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island with the 400 coins I had left. :D

blackjack
May 22, 2004

Still have one Mario Kart 7 Club Nintendo code.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

blackjack posted:

Still have one Mario Kart 7 Club Nintendo code.

Was this taken?

blackjack
May 22, 2004

Ineffiable posted:

Was this taken?

Nope, have at it.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

All we know is she's called
The Hunter

In the last moments of Club Nintendo, I have a code from Animal Crossing: New Leaf for whoever gets it.

DNMCCDYDYG4FFM

Not much time left, so it just goes to whoever can claim it. Good luck, and :rip: Club Nintendo.

Volfogg fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Apr 1, 2015

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The last Elite Status gifts are up. Platinum exclusive gifts are underlined.

Wii U:
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
NES Remix 2
Punch-Out!!
Pushmo World
Super Mario Galaxy

Advance Wars
The Legend of Zelda
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Metroid Fusion
Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
Super Mario Kart
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgames!
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3

3DS:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Mario Golf: World Tour
Mario Kart 7
Mario Party: Island Tour
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Yoshi's New Island
Ultimate NES Remix

Crashmo
Freakyforms: Your Creations, Alive!
Pushmo
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
The Mysterious Murasame Castle

I'm very disappointed that there isn't an option to chose your platform for the Virtual Console titles that are on Wii, 3DS and Wii U, but whatever.

Also, why would anyone bother with Lost Levels when they can get Super Mario Bros. Deluxe?

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

madeupfred posted:

Also, why would anyone bother with Lost Levels when they can get Super Mario Bros. Deluxe?

Because Deluxe doesn't quite have all of the SMB2J levels or the features in them (wind) and the screen is cramped.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Volfogg posted:

In the last moments of Club Nintendo, I have a code from Animal Crossing: New Leaf for whoever gets it.

DNMCCDYDYG4FFM

Not much time left, so it just goes to whoever can claim it. Good luck, and :rip: Club Nintendo.

I guess this isn't an NA code...? You had me all excited for a moment!

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

When I die, if there is a heaven, I will spend eternity rolling around with a pile of kittens.

gannyGrabber posted:

I guess this isn't an NA code...? You had me all excited for a moment!

"3/31/2015 Last day to earn Coins, register products with Club Nintendo, and sign up for new Club Nintendo membership"

http://club2.nintendo.com/program-notice/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Ah, I'm dumb.

• Locked thread