Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Average Bear posted:

*nods smugly and laughs* welcome to the Imp Zone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

[in imagine dragons voice] welcome to the imp zone. to the imp zone. welcome to the imp zone. to the imp zone. whoahoaoa. whaohaoaoa. friend of the family human being. friend of the family human being.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Borsche69 posted:

[in imagine dragons voice] welcome to the imp zone. to the imp zone. welcome to the imp zone. to the imp zone. whoahoaoa. whaohaoaoa. friend of the family human being. friend of the family human being.

khrits
Dec 25, 2011

And when we leave, we need to put things back the way we found them. We're not slobs.

Borsche69 posted:

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Borsche69 posted:

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014

Borsche69 posted:

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

Borsche69 posted:

lol

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

play civ v on king.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Borsche69 posted:

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
I play on Settler because when I play videogames, I play to win.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I always played Alpha Centauri on the highest difficulty because I thought it was actually the easiest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

i don't find this game fun but i will not shame my brethren for enjoying it

• Locked thread