Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

i came across this recently and i thought maybe some ppl could take a crack at doing something with it. it seemed unique and worth sharing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verily carefree

pig slut lisa posted:

i came across this recently and i thought maybe some ppl could take a crack at doing something with it. it seemed unique and worth sharing.

:agreed:

dogcrash truther
post the picture or face the consequences

pig slut lisa

irl is good

ah crap i forgot it

pig slut lisa

irl is good

dogcrash truther posted:

post the picture or face the consequences

hold yer horses

treasure bear

ive never seen that photo before but yes it would be good for entirely original photoshops

pig slut lisa

irl is good

DO NOT photoshop this picture and share it in other threads without properly crediting me for discorvering it

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
that's nothing OP get a load of this hoot!

i'm not sure what the source on this is (could already be a 'shop??) but it loosk hilarious

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Well adding the color back in was by far the hardest part, I think I did pretty good I used like every filter so if it looks a little off thats why?

tao of lmao

slam dunk

on fire
i decided to take it in a bit of a different direction lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Afro Doug

its hosed up that people are allowed to shoot one another

nvm no cake

after some creative use of the crop tool and a little blending i ended up with this

let me know what u think OP

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

The Green Calx posted:

after some creative use of the crop tool and a little blending i ended up with this

let me know what u think OP

*scoffs* looks like every other photoshop phriday to me

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

these are all really good, keep it up

• Locked thread