Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Frustrated posted:

So did my victory against CLG.PU this week screw him over and give the win to League of Transients? Sorry buddy.
Yeah, we never established tiebreaker rules or anything so it defaults to the one who had the most FNC members :v:

I'll send my mystery gift today, and begrudge Copenhagen wolves and H2K for choking when it mattered most.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

I'm apparently good at this, I should play for monies.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Enjoy the Battlecast Kog'Maw Adel DaJerk

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I've been looking at Alpha Draft and as far as I can understand you draft a team once (No trading) with a set amount of fake dollars and you must make a team out of that money for your fantasy team, so everyone could have Huni on their team in a league but varying other players. They do the Challenger series and LCK too, so if that's something anyone would be interested in we can try that once.

There's a bunch of one-week long practice leagues too, I'm in a Challenger Series practice league and a LCK one-week practice league. If this is something a little more appealing to people to bet on than the goldrush to pick up the strongest players and dump all their underperforming players as soon as the week is over, we can try this for the Spring Invitational

I'd rather do a free league on that instead of diving head first into a paid league

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Apr 7, 2015

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
Goldrush drafting definitely is better IMO - because adaptability and knowing how to deny players from your competition (or reinforce the teams your competition plays with a quick trade) adds a much more engaging factor, since it keeps you thinking about the draft outside of match time. I wouldn't be opposed to doing a test draft of it though, if only to see how it works in practice.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Adel your mystery gift is coming as soon as Riot decides we've been friends long enough...

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
No problem, it was glitchy on my end when I had to pay up for the other money league as well. It'd oddly temperamental, isn't it?

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Transient People posted:

No problem, it was glitchy on my end when I had to pay up for the other money league as well. It'd oddly temperamental, isn't it?

Enjoy your Primetime Draven!

Giodo!
Oct 29, 2003

I still owe my gift in the Megling Genocide league - will send when I get home today, or at least will friend whoever won so I can get started.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Looks like they've opened drafting for the summer split. Should we start a new thread or just keep this one?

Did my first draft with some randoms in an 8 man league, not a bad team for a first try...

Top: Vizicsacsi
Jungle: Diamond
Mid: Froggen
Support: Aphro
ADC: Forgiven
Flex: Sneaky
Team: H2k
Bench: Pobelter, CLG, Dexter.

The most interesting things were watching Santorin drop to pick 38 after his MSI performance, Doublelift to pick 45, and Dyrus all the way to the last round.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

We should take it to the main thread, whiners can deal. It's good to know drafting's open already though! Means we can start doing plans for this split. Anybody up for a new money league?

• Locked thread