Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sam Hall
Jun 29, 2003

frankly i find goldeneye's portrayal of little people as cheating mother fuckers problematic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I'm 6'5". What's up shorties.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm that giant guy that gets out of the comically small car and talks like a retard from the simpsons. I am proud of this.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
shoutouts to the old demo stations that had the TV mounted on the top of the games case so short people break their neck trying to play.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

SeXReX posted:

shoutouts to the old demo stations that had the TV mounted on the top of the games case so short people break their neck trying to play.

https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=dota+is+bae

Tunahead
Mar 26, 2010

All the tall buildings are evil, too. It's all evil castles and evil towers and all the "good" (= average height) guys live in their loving average height poo poo hovels like a bunch of loving animals.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Note the treatment of samus, nintendos tallest hero, cast aside and forgotten, whilst we have releases of mario 3d world, pikmin, captain toad...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Aston posted:

Note the treatment of samus, nintendos tallest hero, cast aside and forgotten, whilst we have releases of mario 3d world, pikmin, captain toad...
Don't even get me started on Doshin the Giant

_Endgame_
Jun 19, 2010

NERF THIS!

Aston posted:

I think you are forgetting Rosalina, the best and tallest of Nintendo's female characters who also doesn 't obsess over the babies and gets poo poo done. However I must admit I'd rather have a new good Metroid over Rosalina in Mario Party 10 or something.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

_Endgame_ posted:

I think you are forgetting Rosalina, the best and tallest of Nintendo's female characters who also doesn 't obsess over the babies and gets poo poo done. However I must admit I'd rather have a new good Metroid over Rosalina in Mario Party 10 or something.

the lumas are her babies, idiot, she even reads them a storybook

_Endgame_
Jun 19, 2010

NERF THIS!

elf help book posted:

the lumas are her babies, idiot, she even reads them a storybook

Yes, but she is proactive and doesn't repeat "the baby" a bunch when Lumas are stolen from her.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Sam Hall posted:

frankly i find goldeneye's portrayal of little people as cheating mother fuckers problematic

ive never looked at oddjob this close and his face is weird

perfect dark had maian body + human head which was almost as good

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

_Endgame_ posted:

1. Rosalina isn't a nintendo hero
2. Note her conspicuous absence from Mario Galaxy 2

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

conceitedguy posted:

In New Super Mario Bros U, there are certain doors which Mini Mario is able to access, but which are denied to Normal and Super Mario. Heightism cuts both ways.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Aston posted:

1. Rosalina isn't a nintendo hero
2. Note her conspicuous absence from Mario Galaxy 2

Rosalina is in Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Rosalina fuckin slays

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Well a cameo like that hardly counts, especially as it is inconvenient to my point

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Rosalina has been playable in almost every Mario-related game since though

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

_Endgame_ posted:

Yes, but she is proactive and doesn't repeat "the baby" a bunch when Lumas are stolen from her.

Other M isn't canon.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
I would fire Other M out of a cannon, if I got the chance

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Rosalina would never go out with me because she loves to wear heels

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

double dip posted:

Rosalina would never go out with me because she loves to wear heels

Wear heels too, if you cant beat em join em!

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Princess Peach dated Mario even though she wears heels and Mario is short

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

halflings are the sexiest game characters. we'll do alright op.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wootman posted:

Wear heels too, if you cant beat em join em!

Realtalk, you should wear heels once a week if you can afford it.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Pablo Gigante posted:

Rosalina has been playable in almost every Mario-related game since though

I work on the theory that motorcycles were added solely for the purpose of her fat rear end looking bomb as gently caress in that suit on one

_Endgame_
Jun 19, 2010

NERF THIS!

SeXReX posted:

I work on the theory that motorcycles were added solely for the purpose of her fat rear end looking bomb as gently caress in that suit on one

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Wormskull posted:

Realtalk, you should wear heels once a week if you can afford it.

I just stuff my 11 sized feet into my moms 7 sized heels, daily.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Other M isn't canon.

sometimes at night I say this over and over to help me sleep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

SeXReX posted:

• Locked thread