Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Like, it wasn't even based on a true story. all of that stuff never happened. we're getting all worked up over nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
You're a liar.

joke_explainer

well, surely there's some evidence out there. let's check that big building that got wrecked, there's got to be some work orders associated with that. or maybe EPA would have something in their system about them?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Theglavwen posted:

You're a liar.

no, I looked it up. it never happened. there aren't even ghosts

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

there aren't even ghosts

Double liar. Why? Stop it.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Theglavwen posted:

Double liar. Why? Stop it.

if you think about it, getting covered in molten marshmallow would be a horrible way to die.

joke_explainer

I just looked it up... EPA doesn't even have any regulations regarding ghost storage. There's no way they could have been in violation. :iiam:

Theglavwen

There, now we're back into fact territory. Was that so hard?

If you came back as a ghost after being subsumed into molten marshmallow, what would your ghost be like? Marshmallow ghost? Or just burned and sticky guy?

bacalou

if you think about it, getting covered in molten marshmallow would be a horrible way to die.

"here lies john smith: he died of explosive dermal failure when his body made contact with over eight thousand tons of haunted marshmallow fluff superheated to over 200 degrees celsius that fell onto this fair city when an ancient sumerian demon manifested as the stay puft marshmallow man on april 19th, 1984. may he rest in pieces."

Snooze Cruise

hey look,
a post
dan aykroyd: "yeah i got blown by a ghost"

Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

bacalou posted:

"here lies john smith: he died of explosive dermal failure when his body made contact with over eight thousand tons of haunted marshmallow fluff superheated to over 200 degrees celsius that fell onto this fair city when an ancient sumerian demon manifested as the stay puft marshmallow man on april 19th, 1984. may he rest in pieces."

that tombstone could be fake.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

If the Ghostbusters were real could they make a stone so heavy that even they couldn't lift it? checkpmate

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

In this moment, I am ghost-free. Not because of any phony ghostbuster's blessing. But because, there is no such thing as ghosts

Snooze Cruise

hey look,
a post

In this moment, I am ghost-free. Not because of any phony ghostbuster's blessing. But because, there is no such thing as ghosts

i got blown by a ghost

Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball! Psycho Ball!

Oxwalt

by Ralp

Theglavwen posted:

You're a liar.

"Your"

bacalou

that tombstone could be fake.

just like that moon landing :smuggo:

google THIS

marshmallows are roughly the same color as ghosts. you can't explain that.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
it is a faith based decision yes but i choose to believe ghostbusters are real and therefore ghostbusting is real

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stormyish

If Scooby Doo can't find real ghosts,
then they don't exist
you're move, science

Stormyish

Your right

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Stormyish posted:

Your right

write

----------------

Stormyish

wright

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

oh

----------------

Theglavwen

This whole thread is driving me up the wall. Right up it!

Explain that, science.

Stormyish

Theglavwen posted:

This whole thread is driving me up the wall. Wright up it!

Explain that, science.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

how can ghostbusters be real if ghosts aren't real?

Snooze Cruise

hey look,
a post

again, i have receive oral sex from a ghost, like dan arkynod in the film the ghost busters

joke_explainer

could God make a ghost so strong even He couldn't bust it? He did, I guess. The Holy Ghost. Been tearing up Heaven for years. At least until Harold Raimis got there.

treasure bear

ghostbusters can exist in that there may be people with the capability to bust hyperthetical ghosts but their existence is futile as ghosts do not exist

Theglavwen

I'd like to point out that the man in my avatar is dead, and yet

<------------ THERE HE IS

google THIS

what if the real reason ghosts don't exist is because the ghostbusters got rid of them all? :colbert:

Bigfabdaddy

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Jett posted:

what if the real reason ghosts don't exist is because the ghostbusters got rid of them all? :colbert:

hmmm......

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Jett posted:

strawman

mazzi Chart Czar

Theglavwen posted:

You're a liar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigfabdaddy

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Again?

• Locked thread