Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I liked that episode. I especially like when they do things in 'professional' settings like the focus group one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I like those ones best too. And the presentations they have to do for people without seeing them first?

Man it must be hard for them to not get recognised anymore

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Second episode was great all the way through. But man, that punishment is harsh... I think I prefer the simpler punishments over the "Extravagant" ones like the helicopter.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
It was a pleasant surprise to see that this had returned and I'd missed a couple of episodes. Holy poo poo, that beer festival punishment for Sal was BRUTAL. Really wish it was a regular challenge though so I could see all of the guys do it.

Holy poo poo, that season preview episode was loving awful.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

TUS posted:

Second episode was great all the way through. But man, that punishment is harsh... I think I prefer the simpler punishments over the "Extravagant" ones like the helicopter.

Yeah, I much prefer the more simpler punishments over those like the cable car. Sal and Murr are probably my favorites to be punished as Sal is the easiest and they tend to be ruthless on Murr (poor Murr). Joe has to be the hardest person to punish as he only has a fraction of the shame the other guys do.

Now to massage my acting jaws. Watching 3 episodes back-to-back is actually painful from laughing! :D

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

Free Health Care for Murr and it was one of the best punishments!

Bates
Jun 15, 2006
God drat that was brutal. They don't pull any punches with Murr punishments.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

Ghostpilot posted:

Yeah, I much prefer the more simpler punishments over those like the cable car. Sal and Murr are probably my favorites to be punished as Sal is the easiest and they tend to be ruthless on Murr (poor Murr). Joe has to be the hardest person to punish as he only has a fraction of the shame the other guys do.

Now to massage my acting jaws. Watching 3 episodes back-to-back is actually painful from laughing! :D

Yeah, I agree that Murr and Sal are the best losers. Murr having to meet Winnie Cooper while in a speedo and oiled up was easily the most brutal punishment.

Oroborus
Jul 6, 2004
Here we go again
I thought the episode was decent at best until the punishment, I couldn't stop laughing the entire time murr was on stage.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

WHOSE PHONE IS RINGING? MINE! MINE!

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

Holy gently caress this punishment was ROUGH.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

Victorkm posted:

Holy gently caress this punishment was ROUGH.

While some of the more thought out punishments (Murrs blankie getting set a blaze, The long con with Sal last episode) are great but there's something refreshing about the simple ones. This weeks was amazing.

TUS fucked around with this message at 01:48 on May 1, 2016

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
I thought the cell wasn't nearly as bad as the bingo!

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

Anne Whateley posted:

I thought the cell wasn't nearly as bad as the bingo!

Yeah Bingo was pretty bad. I was legit worried for him by the end.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
They got to make that ringtone available, couldn't stop laughing for that reason alone

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Looks like they're trying impractical jokers UK again with 4 new guys, but they flat out steal jokes from the American one and they all do the stupid falling down laughing thing.

I guess you could find it interesting if you've never seen the American one

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Murr just facetimed my IJ obsessed 14 year old daughter because she tweeted something about the show. She's been crying for about an hour.

That is all.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

eyebeem posted:

Murr just facetimed my IJ obsessed 14 year old daughter because she tweeted something about the show. She's been crying for about an hour.

That is all.

You know that you need to elaborate on this

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

bunky posted:

You know that you need to elaborate on this

Apparently he tweeted asking people to post photos of themselves watching the show. She did, so he asked her for her number, then face timed her and her little brother for about 10 minutes while she stammered and cried like a baby. It was pretty funny.

My kids went to their San Diego block party a couple of weeks ago. They were pretty good guys, very accommodating to a lot of annoying fans.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

eyebeem posted:

Apparently he tweeted asking people to post photos of themselves watching the show. She did, so he asked her for her number, then face timed her and her little brother for about 10 minutes while she stammered and cried like a baby. It was pretty funny.

My kids went to their San Diego block party a couple of weeks ago. They were pretty good guys, very accommodating to a lot of annoying fans.

Oh man, I thought you were going to say that Murray creeped out your daughter and made her cry. Your ending is way better. They do seem like super nice dudes.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
I had some time with Joe, coincidentally my (well, everyone's) favorite, and he was super nice too. He's not really that big in real life, but he is weirdly orange. His hands are freaky soft. Aaaand when he was scrolling through his photos to show me something, I caught a glimpse of dick pics. I don't even feel like that's incriminating to say -- given the show and his friends and everyone's sense of humor, they could be absolutely anyone's. But I was still entertained!

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

So this has been back on a few weeks. The first challenge in last night's episode was really brutal for Sal. He couldn't even come up with a way to explain the old dude handcuffed to him who moaned every time he moved his arm in order to even attempt the challenge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Has anyone met Sal in real life? He's my favorite but he seems like he wouldn't be the type to like his fans.

• Locked thread