Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Wormskull posted:

There's got to be RP servers, somewhere. There's frickin' Dodgeball, Cars, Prop Hiding, and many more awesome game modes and more, on TF2... There's no way they neglected RP.

Prop hiding is really epic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014
they are like ten years old, if you keep killing them they'll bitch for like five minutes until they leave

you could go sniper or spy and specifically target them too, that's always fun

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

rediscover posted:

no no don't shoot I'M FRIENDLY. look, we're dancing i'm friendly. i'm on your side. i'm a big loving retard baby, i'm gay.

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Folks on TF2 servers who want to stop killing each other and instead they conga walk around and do the crab walk as a spy or whatever and get mad when you kill them, on an otherwise normal server.

Oy gevolt!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

ForeverSmug posted:

Oy gevolt!

a good probation.

Jawtramp
Nov 27, 2010

by XyloJW
No.. not really.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

ForeverSmug posted:

Oy gevolt!

zfp with the spawncamp

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

ForeverSmug posted:

Oy gevolt!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwrCEX1ElJ8

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Jawtramp posted:

No.. not really.

are you a friend of foreversmug?

Jawtramp
Nov 27, 2010

by XyloJW
I don't know him but it's not cool to basically encourage the man to murder himself.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Jawtramp posted:

I don't know him but it's not cool to basically encourage the man to murder himself.

it would be insanely cool to be dead

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Jawtramp posted:

i have not encouraged this, but he is a tremendous dickhead who needs to be posting somewhere he can get help and not in a games forum.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
you can only execute someone once for a crime and foreversmug has already died once for the crime of being foreversmug

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Doctor Goat posted:

you can only execute someone once for a crime and foreversmug has already died once for the crime of being foreversmug
Unfortunately, he's a repeat felon.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
i played on a PL map the other day and people got mad because i capped the cart while everyone was just trying to deathmatch endlessly. it was weird

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pookum posted:

i played on a PL map the other day and people got mad because i capped the cart while everyone was just trying to deathmatch endlessly. it was weird

People are worse about that in CTF but TF2 CTF is one of the most grueling possible experiences.

Gomiboy
Dec 24, 2003

Edit: Phone postin

Gomiboy fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Feb 4, 2015

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Dexters Secret posted:

it would be insanely cool to be dead

Yes, most likely

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Steroids do NOT cause mouths and vocal cords etc to grow on someone's left bicep. Are you kidding me? I guess videogames really DO rot your mind...

Prometheus1
Mar 15, 2012

History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it

Benny D posted:

TFC was better anyway

I fully agree.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

AtlasToked posted:

you could go sniper or spy

Never do this.

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

He'll eat your kids and fire your parents!
anyone remember the warcraft 3 servers for counterstrike source? that poo poo was epic, anyway they should do that for team fortress two thanks

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Tiger Millionaire posted:

anyone remember the warcraft 3 servers for counterstrike source? that poo poo was epic, anyway they should do that for team fortress two thanks

they exist, but I avoid them because they sound hella gay and not much better than servers with pay2win perks

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

qnqnx posted:

they exist, but I avoid them because they sound hella gay and not much better than servers with pay2win perks

Can confirm, hella gay.

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

He'll eat your kids and fire your parents!
piss, i remember the source ones being fun but maybe it was because i was a babygamer back then and have nostalgia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Tiger Millionaire posted:

piss, i remember the source ones being fun but maybe it was because i was a babygamer back then and have nostalgia

They've changed, now there is much more grinding because I guess people like that for some reason?

• Locked thread