Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
thought that said courier sans

fontsnype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

suffix posted:

even very poor villages have benefited from access to cheap networked computers, but unfortunately those computers are cellphones and don't have many ads at all

those poor folks without access to conversations about the brands in their lives :ohdear:

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
sorry nkokwe, the irrigation pumps cant run until noon, i need the juice because my hentai torrents take hours to complete over your lovely dsl connection

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
i'd remind you all to xray all incoming liberated female POWs for uterus bombs but lol if a lady is going to let any of you fuckers rescue them

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
the mech walked off the edge of our ocean platform base because one of you fuckers decided to write the navigation module in PHP

i'm looking at you tbc

why would you even write ai code in your lovely website language

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Jonad posted:

i'd remind you all to xray all incoming liberated female POWs for uterus bombs but lol if a lady is going to let any of you fuckers rescue them

Jonad posted:

the mech walked off the edge of our ocean platform base because one of you fuckers decided to write the navigation module in PHP

i'm looking at you tbc

why would you even write ai code in your lovely website language

youre making less sense than usuaal

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

pram posted:

youre making less sense than usuaal

if literally anyone at Konami had the balls to say this to hideo Kojima, we'd be living in a very different world right now

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
uncharted waters ruled

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
i should have anticipated that some people wouldnt "get" this thread.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
what a good font for my game and or for rodtronics logos

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

suffix posted:

what if we made, like, uber, but for child soldiers?

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Jonad posted:

if literally anyone at Konami had the balls to say this to hideo Kojima, we'd be living in a very different world right now

Hideo Konami.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
some days, you go through the /main
and some days, you feed on a cheesedog
this ordeal, the trial, to surviiiiiive
for the day, from nine to fiiiiiiive

Constant Hamprince fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Feb 2, 2015

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Phoenixan posted:

comics sans humor

Comic Sans Frontieres

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

suffix posted:

even very poor villages have benefited from access to cheap networked computers, but unfortunately those computers are cellphones and don't have many ads at all

this is clearly a market waiting to be exploited. get ads on these phones stat so pagancow can send them the finest-encoded ads for bottled water these villagers will ever see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
computer sans funny

• Locked thread