Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

Asphyxious posted:

Thats less to my credit and more the primal rage I manifest when I know something and people don't listen. I was reminded of your

MY

BREASTS

outburst after no one got suss on milky.

I was always suss on beet, I was just more suss on BCR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Asphyxious posted:

In dead doc I think everyone (except me) was convinced COQ was scum. I'll admit he was a lot quieter than usual.

I was reaaaaaaally loving busy.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
tbh though the night kill just confused me and I had no idea so chose to ignore it and focus on BCR.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Also, where is dead doc?

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

SKY COQ posted:

I was reaaaaaaally loving busy.

Yeah but you also said "I'm just posting as I always do doot dee doo" when you weren't.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mithranderp posted:

Also, where is dead doc?

Dead doc is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I0BQK5ZeOpZz87ZwG2GjCW86ljDC93VfL-m1G2hYiYk/edit#gid=0

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Asphyxious posted:

Thats less to my credit and more the primal rage I manifest when I know something and people don't listen. I was reminded of your

MY

BREASTS

outburst after no one got suss on milky.
those fucks

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

TOML how could you suspect me :( I am ALWAYS town.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Like, legit. This is my fourth game in a row as town.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Mithranderp posted:

TOML how could you suspect me :( I am ALWAYS town.

you were almost too friendly.

If that's your fourth game as town I hope you get a turn as scum. TBH I actually enjoy playing as scum a lot more.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Asphyxious posted:

Yeah but you also said "I'm just posting as I always do doot dee doo" when you weren't.

I dunno though - I usually post pretty sporadically as a townie/vanilla. Having a role really gives me incentive.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Those On My Left posted:

you were almost too friendly.

If that's your fourth game as town I hope you get a turn as scum. TBH I actually enjoy playing as scum a lot more.

it shows

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Awww toml :

one of the reasons I reckon Beet is scum is that town usually does much better when he is town

:blush:

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

Yup, first game. I enjoyed that, but i got a lot to learn.

Thanks all, thanks Avs and Bif for making it all happen.

whats for dinner
Sep 25, 2006

IT TURN OUT METAL FOR DINNER!

Amazing game! Thanks Bif and Avs for the incredible flavour. Thanks beet and bcr for putting up with my constant panicked questions and newbieness. Thanks everyone for a really enjoyable game! :)

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
Well done, town.

Good game all!

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

That was real fun!

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Btw if you didn't vote this a sexy golden 5, you're the real Double Down Dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Asphyxious posted:

Btw if you didn't vote this a sexy golden 5, you're the real Double Down Dog.

:mad:

• Locked thread