Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Kylra posted:

I didn't feel like grinding just to defeat one form of one boss with one silly spike mechanic, so I just watched the ending on Youtube.

I don't really know why anything happened but it still made about 300% more sense than FF13-1. It was also basically what I wanted from a modern final fantasy game aside from some of the weird power jumps up and down and the monster collection being kind of annoying.

Is there any eta on a steam realease for Lightning Returns? My PS3 is currently disconnected and I'm feeling lazy.

when they annouced the steam ports they said all 3 would be up by spring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
I'll just wait then I think.

I hope Returns is either a little more incomprehensible or a lot more comprehensible. 13-2 almost made too much sense, but that just put it almost into that "bad plot" desert.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Lightning Returns has a very simple plot, you're Second-Coming Jesus and you gotta save everyone. That's it!

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

corn in the bible posted:

Lightning Returns has a very simple plot, you're Second-Coming Jesus and you gotta save everyone. That's it!

You also have to return the soul of a person who is stuck in a dead cat.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

corn in the bible posted:

And then in the end anime Jesus decides she's had enough of god's poo poo and kills him.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

The Taint Reaper posted:

You also have to return the soul of a person who is stuck in a dead cat.

That's something Jesus did too.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Sounds perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Wow spoilers. I haven't played lightning returns yet and now I know she's jesus

• Locked thread