Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Yes, folks, it's time for Jeff Hardy to do the spot that everybody talked about a month ago online. Now you can watch it!

Also, The Beat Down Clan take on Kurt Angle, Austin Aries, Gunner, and an unannounced fourth man in Lethal Lockdown! Plus, AWESOME F'N KONG returns to the ring to take on Havok. There's also Bobby Roode vs. Eric Young, and Tyrus vs. Rockstar Spud and Mandrews in a handicap match. All of this in SIX SIDES OF STEEL.

Man, do I miss the write-ups from impactwrestling.com.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
TNA sucks

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Let's go T-

I couldn't finish typing that

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

So Velvet is not fired?

.....poo poo

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
For a second, I thought Spud's trunks were assless.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
A fan on TNA was just wearing a Kevin Owens shirt right the gently caress in the middle of the camera shot. LOL.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Can't wait for Review an Impact. This show was really loving bad.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Did he died yet

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Jeff Hardy risked his life for a 7 (now 8) post thread.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

rovert posted:

Jeff Hardy risked his life for a 7 (now 8) post thread.

I was just going to ask when this actually airs then realized a few posts into reading the thread that hilariously it was already over and didn't hit ten posts worth of interest

Amazing

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I was just going to ask when this actually airs then realized a few posts into reading the thread that hilariously it was already over and didn't hit ten posts worth of interest

Amazing

That's the broadcast version of the bump:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lv43zvAzec

Thought the Spud/Mandews vs Tyrus was the best thing on the show and it was just ok. I liked Havok/Kong as it worked around Kong's physical limitations pretty well. I DIED at them showing the Robbie E/Brooke Amazing Race match in clip form after spending forever on it during the actual tapings. Lethal Lockdown started with 20 minutes left in the show was built around Lashley making his big entrance into the Cage but with this being TNA he gets cut off by the heels within 15 seconds and Team Angle only barely eek out the win.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I know Hardys are really stupid as a general rule but that set of stairs was gimmicked at the top, right? Looks like some sort of rubber covering and I hope it was more than just a thin sheet of rubber or something.

Then again, TNA so probably not. At least he's making decent money for these yard tard level spots in front of 100 people.

I Love My Axe
Dec 30, 2009

Let's go Blue Pants!
I'm surprised he's not entirely made of steel plates and wires at this point.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Chortled at the end of that video when the crowd just starts chanting "TNA" for no reason.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
An unsupervised Mike Tenay on TNA Unlocked:

The do pop up video style factoids on TNA Unlocked for anyone unaware.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

That bump, while still loving stupid as hell, looks a lot safer from that side than it did in the instagram that did the rounds.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
The fan video of the bump was better than the broadcast version of it.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Bumping on the stairs from off the top of a swinging door is still a bad idea for a company that stands to gain little from doing that. There's a reason to have Hardy do poo poo like that during the Monday Night Wars, because something was actually at stake.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Well, they had a reason- to keep Hardy off of TV (the UK tour) for the next month. It had to look hugely dangerous for that whole suspension of disbelief thing.

Highlight of the Impact was the new Indian fella pulling one of the Hardys out of the cage through the massive hole. Course it doesn't count for the win, because of reasons...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Squalitude posted:

Highlight of the Impact was the new Indian fella pulling one of the Hardys out of the cage through the massive hole. Course it doesn't count for the win, because of reasons...

TNA just can't do a Lockdown without a dude getting pulled through a hole.

• Locked thread