Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
http://club2.nintendo.com/program-notice

Basically Club Nintendo is being scrapped. You have until March or whatever to register your games, and July to spend your hard earned mario bucks.

There's a seriously good list of things to spend those mario bucks on, though, so get to it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Thanks for the free copy of The Wonderful 101 Nintendo! :toot:

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I read some more and apparently we're still getting our annual free poo poo from gold/platinum. Gonna be more digital downloads.

I'm sitting here with 900 mario rings wondering what to spend 'em on...

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

gannyGrabber posted:

http://club2.nintendo.com/program-notice

Basically Club Nintendo is being scrapped. You have until March or whatever to register your games, and July to spend your hard earned mario bucks.

There's a seriously good list of things to spend those mario bucks on, though, so get to it!
???

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

The US Club Nintendo gets shitloads more cool stuff than the EU/AU one. I ended up getting the mario hat for my kid, and scrapping the rest.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

a good reinforcement of his point i m o

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
That is the entire AU Club Nintendo catalogue there BTW.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

I remember being a member as a kid, can I have a few decades worth of content sent to me thanks?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Yeah the US club nintendo has some cool poo poo like digital downloads for good, fun games. Donkey Kong Country returns for 3ds, mario 3d land, etc.

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.

gannyGrabber posted:

Yeah the US club nintendo has some cool poo poo like digital downloads for good, fun games. Donkey Kong Country returns for 3ds, mario 3d land, etc.
I'd feel insulted now, if I wouldn't be so disappointed with nearly everything after the DS lite already.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

that mario hat and yoshi backpack own

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Also, Club Nintendo is being replaced with another loyalty program late this year.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
They'll probably call it New Club Nintendo XL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

gannyGrabber posted:

They'll probably call it New Club Nintendoi XL.

Fixed that for you.

• Locked thread