Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
Playing Tilt N' Tumble when it came out was pretty hard. 3-4 was the furthest I got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Slur posted:

Kirby games are mindlessly easy with zero substance behind their gameplay and therefore bad.

i dont know if you're worse than dexter's secret and taint reaper but you're def in a race with them

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

AHungryRobot posted:

you played it? i thought you didn't like kirby.

Don't respond to him.

Bobnumerotres posted:

i dont know if you're worse than dexter's secret and taint reaper but you're def in a race with them

Or him.

Anyway, I played a few levels. It's cute and charming but so far it doesn't really live up to Canvas Curse, which is a disappointment. A+ music, but the graphics don't really live up to their potential (especially because you're always looking at the gamepad). I hope we see more traditional Kirby games, as well as the weird experimental ones like this.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Silver Striker posted:

Don't respond to him.

Or him.

you're on a roll as of the past days, at being a total bitch

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009

Silver Striker posted:

Don't respond to him.

Or him.

Anyway, I played a few levels. It's cute and charming but so far it doesn't really live up to Canvas Curse, which is a disappointment. A+ music, but the graphics don't really live up to their potential (especially because you're always looking at the gamepad). I hope we see more traditional Kirby games, as well as the weird experimental ones like this.

Thanks for the review. I might have bought this, but have not and now will not.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
"The rainbow curse" should be a euphemism for AIDS

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

African AIDS cum posted:

"The rainbow curse" should be a euphemism for AIDS

Lol

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Mods please rename the dota thread to "Imp Zone and the Rainbow Curse (read the OP)"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Mods please rename the dota thread to "Imp Zone and the Rainbow Curse (read the OP)"
Rename it the Gas Chamber DOTA Thread.

• Locked thread