Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
My father has a 15 year old hog that was recently diagnosed with liver cancer. He's been giving it an anti-nausea pill and something to boost it's appetite that the vet prescribed, but the hog still hardly eats anything. We've tried egg, bacon, lunch meats, chicken, hog treats, etc. It probably doesn't have long left to live given its age and cancer, but he's still getting around fine so I'm sure he'd live a bit longer if we could actually get him to eat something. Any ideas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Topoisomerase
Apr 12, 2007

CULTURE OF VICIOUSNESS
have you considered spray cheese

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

have you considered euthing woop and offering him to the hog as an apology to all hogs.

Tamarillo
Aug 6, 2009
Hogs absorb nutrients from the ground through their hooves your hog will be fine on his breatharian diet just make sure you put him on some grass that gets regular compost so he gets balanced nutrients

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT
Have you tried vomiting partially digested food into his mouth? That usually does the trick.

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

Why does everything STILL smell like pussy?

ugh just kill it already nobody cares

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
Is it a hog or a hawg? If the latter I recommend a mechanic.

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?
Hog won't eat? Eat the hog.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

kill the hog then claim the title of Boss Hogg from him

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Kill it and eat it, it's made out of delicious pork.

Tamarillo
Aug 6, 2009

HogX posted:

Kill it and eat it, it's made out of delicious pork.

dont eat it you'll get foot and mouth i saw it on the teevee

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Maybe it has cancer so isn't hungry. Sometimes you can get a doctor to kill your animals for you.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

BasicFunk posted:

Hog won't eat? Eat the hog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Taste the tumor.

• Locked thread