Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011
:dogbutton:

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Neo Mara
Apr 20, 2005

I just took my pulse and my heart seems to be doing fine, not sure what to tell you OP.

Neo Mara
Apr 20, 2005

I think that dog is napping, OP?

Balls-kun
Jun 29, 2010
lol

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
Nooooooooooooo lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

GOOD DOG
1pm UPDATE: He's gone. RIP Mulder, my Buddy-Man. Thank you for 17 years of sheer joy and affection. It took a dog like you to make me a better person.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark day in our household: our oldest dog Mulder is dying. As I've spent the last year carrying him around like Hodor, I'm not taking this terribly well. They never tell you when you get a dog, but there is a price to pay for being the recipient of 17 years of unconditional love, loyalty and companionship: they take a huge chunk of your heart with them when they go. I'm reminded of a line from DOCTOR WHO, Series 2 - the "School Reunion" episode (which featured the return of Sara Jane Smith and the robot dog K-9, ironically enough): "You can spend the rest of your life with me... but I can't spend the rest of my life with you." And later, when Rose asks Sara Jane if she should go with the Doctor, Sara Jane responds "Some things are worth getting your heart broken for." Mulder was beyond worth it. gently caress, this hurts...

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

But, you know, keep being flippant about someone's loss, Pet Island.

Balls-kun
Jun 29, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

But, you know, keep being flippant about someone's loss, Pet Island.

PEt island pwns u homo

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
PI is cool now

Air Force Bake Sale
Aug 19, 2005

lovely director

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Kevin Smith has a cool mental illness that forces him to wear the same Hockey Jersey, Long Jorts, and shoes all the time; even at funerals

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

AryaGoesBlind posted:

PI is cool now

halleys comet
Feb 29, 2012

Sir AIDS posted:

Kevin Smith has a cool mental illness that forces him to wear the same Hockey Jersey, Long Jorts, and shoes all the time; even at funerals

theyre part of his body.

Barry White
Jun 28, 2008

Luke Skywalker kills Han Solo's son at the climax of Episode VII
I think he might have given the game away..

https://twitter.com/thatkevinsmith/status/2554608773

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
I'm glad that dog is dead.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
Dead dog bad, Kevin Smith also bad.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
hello yes?

kevin smith is fat!

i see. anything else?

his dog died!

thank you. that will be all.

• Locked thread